Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

From the North Side to the Front Gates on Foot (Read 594 times)

The Greatest of All Time

It was also told to me by the person who was the cause of the not getting to go that "you're a marathon runner anyway, not a triathlete" like that's supposed to make me feel better. I'm pissed. Very very pissed.
    Whomever told you that is an asshole that doesn't know shit. Your triathlon career is still in its infancy. Don't ever, ever, ever, ever let someone else define who you are. Only Candice can do that. I would be fucking pissed too. MTA: FWIW I can only imagine who told you that. Angry
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      MTA: Tanya, I saw you running the blvd yesterday morning, as we were leaving the gates of hell. You appeared to be "in the zone" and running pretty moderately. I figured maybe a pack of 4 women deep walkers or a biker must have pissed you off.
      HA! Yeah, I was at about mile 15 if you saw me on BMB near Hells Gate, so I was pissed at everyone. It's always hard for me to get back into the long runs during summer training. 15 felt like 22 yesterday. The 11.2, however, was stunningly free of irritants. Saw loads of deer and runners--that part of the run was great. Even the hills! And fer crissakes, Casa. 26.2 under four hours!? You slay me. I'm bringing the flask to the next Striders Training Race.

an asshole that doesn't know shit.
        Yep.

Why is it sideways?

Nice run, Casa! You're an animal. I like how you doubled back with a swim. MTA: I feel so dirty after stalking Tanya's log. Busted.
            Nice run, Casa! You're an animal. I like how you doubled back with a swim.
            You swam after that? What the fuck is wrong with you?

I donno I woke up this morning still tired - 8 hours was apparently not enough. Had breakfast and went to meet Pam. Arrived still yawning and feeling like I would rather go to breakfast than run or better go back to bed. But we started off. I kept telling myself it was going to be a good run and I just needed to get warmed up. 2 miles in I just started feeling nauseas and then I started crying - I am not nearly as tough as Candice apparently. So we sat for a couple minutes talked about maying dropping to 5 days a week of running and eating a little more. And then we walked back to our cars. We went to get breakfast - that's right I was nauseas and hungry - go figure. Then I went home and slept for an hour. And I've spent the rest of the day tired. I will probably go to bed soon. I'm not sure that I will run tomorrow, but I'll get back to it Monday definately! I know I gotta get my long runs done. And I dreaded coming back here and mentioning it, but I suck at lying (especially when you can log stalk to see i'm a liar). So here I sit - still feeling nauseas and wanting to sleep.
              Don't wo5r5r7y, well suppo5rt 7you no matte5r what (m7y ke7yboa5rd 8is messed up, can 7you tell?
                MTA: I feel so dirty after stalking Tanya's log. Busted.
                Get out of my log!!! Cool

S&M Collector

No. You are wrong. Candice didn't get to go to her race. Long story that I won't be sharing on the internet. Angry It was also told to me by the person who was the cause of the not getting to go that "you're a marathon runner anyway, not a triathlete" like that's supposed to make me feel better. I'm pissed. Very very pissed. uuuuuuuuughhhh oioihiugyutyur78v64jkgguygtuyt@#32432!!!!!
                  I'm very sorry to read this. Sad Sure, it's not a marathon or running event, but still. You've worked your ass off this summer, leading up to this. You are a runner, but you are also a triathlete. And triathletes tri. Wink Is there a different event in the near future that you can enter as a consolation?
                  Come across any cool medals lately?

S&M Collector

And fer crissakes, Casa. 26.2 under four hours!? You slay me. I'm bringing the flask to the next Striders Training Race.
                    Awesome! Now I have to do this one! I was debating whether or not to run it, but I think if I just take it easy and cross train this week, I should good to go. I had an awesome recovery run today.

The Greatest of All Time

why did this just double post?
                      Um because you're a retard maybe? Just sayin' Tongue

S&M Collector

You swam after that? What the fuck is wrong with you?
                        Just over 1/4 mile. Decent for me, but nothing for someone like you or Jeff. Felt good for the legs.

S&M Collector

Um because you're a retard maybe? Just sayin' Tongue
                          Yes. I suspect that you are correct for a change. Tongue

The Greatest of All Time

Yes. I suspect that you are correct for a change. Tongue
                            Even a broke ass watch is correct twice a day.

Just over 1/4 mile. Decent for me, but nothing for someone like you or Jeff. Felt good for the legs.
                              You should come out and swim open water with me next Friday night.

S&M Collector

You should come out and swim open water with me next Friday night.
                                I'm a novice.