Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Thank you!!! (Read 297 times)

Nice pictures. Looks like Tanya was wearing the outfit I drew her wearing. Sorry I missed ya Shan! Nice running skirt Wink That one guy has nice legs. Who is that? Never seen him before. Nashvillian?

Nashvillian, born and raised. You like my legs? Well, you have to train like this: or like this: Wait, you weren't talking about Trent's legs were you? Actually those aren't legs; they're toothpicks with watermelons strapped to the lower part.
      JakeKnight

Damn you Jhorner!!!! Evil grin

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
        -----------------------------

Well I guess I could say you got Jhorner'd but that's not nearly as cool as what Tanya did to you. That was awesome. It reminds me of when I used to work with a french guy, Antoine Petitet, a smoker. One day my wife and I were driving to work and there goes Antoine running on the sidewalk. I yell out "Hey, you need to run a little faster", and without any hesitation Antoine looks at me deadpan and flips me off. Even though I was on the receiving end of the bird, it was still really funny. JK, maybe that's the attitude you need.
              Oh, I forgot my manners. Nice to meet you ShanHas, and Tanya, and Casa. So Shanhas, you like quilting?
                Nashvillian, born and raised. You like my legs?
                I wouldn't have complimented your legs if I had known you were a member here. Trents legs scare me.

Oh Mighty Wing

Oh, I forgot my manners. Nice to meet you ShanHas, and Tanya, and Casa. So Shanhas, you like quilting?
                  I do! I love to quilt! It was nice meeting you too!!! Candice - did you at least have fun camping?? Thought you'd like the shirt - was gonna go for pink but it didn't match my monkey shirt I was initially wearing...
                    I do! I love to quilt! It was nice meeting you too!!!
                    Then you might like some of these quilting fabrics: http://www.annamariahorner.com/productfabric.html

Oh Mighty Wing

Then you might like some of these quilting fabrics: http://www.annamariahorner.com/productfabric.html
                      nice plug! VERY nice fabrics!
                        Candice - did you at least have fun camping?? Thought you'd like the shirt - was gonna go for pink but it didn't match my monkey shirt I was initially wearing...
                        Yea, it was fun. I almost got the kids killed climbing around on the waterfalls and slippery rocks, and letting them jump off of cliffs. That was really fun (I was doing it all with them), but I decided i'm not the most responsible person to leave your kids with. Proof that I should not have children. I let them do what they want. But they love me for it, so thats good. We all came out of there without the need for a band aid or a trip to the ER though, well except my sister who sliced her toe open on a rock. We put a band aid on it and she was good. Oh and then on the way back from camping my tire exploded on the interstate. It was late, it was dark, and it took Jeremy an hour to get to me. I kept thinking some "nice" person was going to pull over and help me....and then kill me. Or worse. We got the tire changed, but my car still smells like tire. Oh yes....and the first night we forgot to put graham crackers, marshmallows, and hershey candy bars up in the car, so in the middle of the night raccoons came into our camp and apparently they made s'mores. They ate the entire bag of marshmallows and graham crackers. The candy bars they only ate half of.

...The candy bars they only ate half of.
                          Because they probably limped off to die. Animals can't handle caffeine. BTW - Go see "Over The Hedge" to see what a cartoon squirrel does when he's had too much caffeine. Pretty funny if you like kid movies, of which I see every one that comes out.
                            Yea, I was kind of concerned that we killed them with the chocolate bars. At least they had a yummy last meal.

S&M Collector

Nice meeting you, Shan. Hope you guys made it back safely to PA. Good run all others. Nice meeting you jhorner. congrats on the award.
                              Come across any cool medals lately?

Oh Mighty Wing

Nice meeting you, Shan. Hope you guys made it back safely to PA. Good run all others. Nice meeting you jhorner. congrats on the award.
                                it was nice meeting you too!! We did make it back although my calves hated me! How was the concert??