Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Does anyone know... (Read 510 times)

Are you moved and settled?
    No.

Look at my log. What the fuck is wrong with me? Someone smack me and make me run. Update: My entire family thinks they're Jeremy's family. Apparently they always liked him more anyway. I only have my runner/triathlete friends left, Jeremy has taken all the mutual ones. Well, not taken them exactly, but at least made them annoy me with questions. So I have...um...Deanna, and you guys, and some triathletes. And my dog. I guess I have my house for a while...Jeremy's moving into an apartment Tuesday and then I guess I can stay at the house as long as I want. Not that I really want to live there anymore. Yea. So there's the update. Life still sucks, and i'm getting fat after 3 days of no running and stuffing my face.

Oh Mighty Wing

Candice - GET OFF YOUR ASS AND RUN SOME DAMMIT!!! Did that help?? It's hard to help over the internet. I'm sorry to hear about your family/friends not supporting you in the way you need supporting. I'm sorry I don't have more to say on it other than - it truly blows. MTA: yeah for signing up for Boston!!

The Greatest of All Time

Candice, Go easy on yourself, ok?
          all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
            Candice, Go easy on yourself, ok?
            im going very easy right now...with a quart of edy's slow churn

The Thunder

There's a lovely long run this weekend! You could join me and run faster then you should. That would be fun, right?

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Why is it sideways?

I only have my runner/triathlete friends left...
                What do you mean, "only"? We're the awesomest ones anyways.

The Greatest of All Time

im going very easy right now...with a quart of edy's slow churn
                  Spot on! Well done.
                  all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                    There's a lovely long run this weekend! You could join me and run faster then you should. That would be fun, right?
                    There's also a lovely two day massage class I have to attend or I will just never get out of school Roll eyes After this weekend i'll know Stone Massage though...which is really freakin awesome.

Spot on! Well done.
                      I put the ice cream away and ran like 12 miles today. I feel a little better. Funny how running does that. Especially in the rain...

What do you mean, "only"? We're the awesomest ones anyways.
                        This is true.

Look at my log. What the fuck is wrong with me? Someone smack me and make me run. Update: My entire family thinks they're Jeremy's family. Apparently they always liked him more anyway. I only have my runner/triathlete friends left, Jeremy has taken all the mutual ones. Well, not taken them exactly, but at least made them annoy me with questions. So I have...um...Deanna, and you guys, and some triathletes. And my dog. I guess I have my house for a while...Jeremy's moving into an apartment Tuesday and then I guess I can stay at the house as long as I want. Not that I really want to live there anymore. Yea. So there's the update. Life still sucks, and i'm getting fat after 3 days of no running and stuffing my face.
                          THAT SOOOOOOOOOOO sucks!! I'm really sorry you're having to go through this! BTDT and it really bites when the family "chooses" sides! Hopefully it's not long before they see the error of their judgement!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

I put the ice cream away and ran like 12 miles today. I feel a little better. Funny how running does that. Especially in the rain...
                            Glad to hear you got out and ran!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Glad to hear you got out and ran!!
                              Thanks girl. Me too.

BTDT and it really bites when the family "chooses" sides! Hopefully it's not long before they see the error of their judgement!!
                                I don't know about that. My aunt called Jeremy this morning he said. She hasn't called me.