Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Pics from Gmail (Read 361 times)

The Thunder

Political GETM
    That's not fair...how old do you think we are? You .... oldie.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

...how old do you think we are?
      Old enought to have watched "Bob Newhart" re-runs? I used to love that show back in the 70s when... Oh, nevermind.

Why is it sideways?

Yeah, I had no idea what she was talking about either.
          Okay you idiots. This is my swamp, Jeff gave it to me...so um...shut the fuck up and stuff before I don't do anything about it.

Suddenly, I have no idea what's going on.

What is important is to see where they want to move things irrespective of specific policies. In other words, and to use a military term, know the commander's intent. And I personally prefer Obama's intent over McCain's.
              I agree that it boils down to the question of intent. However, my eyes see things differently than yours...here is my perspective. I question Obama's loyalty to America - here are a few of the reasons: The message his church preached “Not God Bless America, God Damn America.” His hesitancy to show the basic courtesies of patriotism during the national anthem and the pledge of allegiance His explanation of "why" a few days after September 11. He implied that it was because America doesn't empathize with the terrorists who attacked us Even in his speech at Berlin, he said that too often America is seen in Europe as part of what is wrong with the world. He went on to say this was an extreme, but it’s clear he believes the actions of America need to be approved by other countries. His plans will effectively weaken our military -Stop funding the missile defense system - Stop developing new weapons (of course Russia and China will stop if we do won’t they…note the sarcastic font.) - He plans to seek a global ban on development of nuclear material…which would effectively work as well as gun control laws – only the law abiding will be affected. Do you think people who fly planes into buildings care about laws? He talks about "ending" the war, not winning it. If you have an enemy so intent on killing you that they're willing to kill themselves in the process, you don't have the option to stop fighting. With all the criticism Bush gets (and I know he's far from perfect), I think we've become complacent about the real risk of another attack. This is exactly what the terrorists are counting on. Kabooom!!! Maybe posting this was as stupid as signing up for the flying monkey, but it's what I believe. MTA: The "Kaboom!!!" was a text version of the "atomic bomb" pic....meaning this is an atomic bomb topic. Just so no one misunderstands.
                Okay you idiots. This is my swamp, Jeff gave it to me...so um...shut the fuck up and stuff before I don't do anything about it.
                um...you didn't say "you idiots AND Tony" Tongue

Why is it sideways?

Thanks for your perspective, Tony. Let's see if we can keep this thread from blowing up.

The Greatest of All Time

Thanks for your perspective, Tony. Let's see if we can keep this thread from blowing up.
                    No shit.
                    I agree that it boils down to the question of intent. However, my eyes see things differently than yours...here is my perspective.
                    This is exactly what I was talking about...unsolicited perspective.
                    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                      Thanks Jeff - maybe we could talk about triathlons...how's the swimming coming? Does it hurt your leg? I hurt my calf on Tuesday, but didn't mention it hoping it would just go away. It feels better now, but I'll see for real tomorrow when I get off the bike. when I start the 3rd leg of the triathlon.
                        Look, if I didn't blow it up when Thunder called me an "oldie," you all are certainly free of detonation threat this afternoon.

Why is it sideways?

My first response to you, Tony, would be that anyone (including McCain) who is willing and able to put themselves through the presidential grind absolutely and totally loves his country. I mean, he has basically chosen public service as his life's calling. That's why I've never understood those who question Obama's basic love of and loyalty to the country. I understand that you might have a different conception of what America ought to be than Obama does, but you can't question his commitment to America, can you?

The Thunder

Suddenly, I have no idea what's going on.
                            This happens to old people quite often.

The Thunder

Look, if I didn't blow it up when Thunder called me an "oldie," you all are certainly free of detonation threat this afternoon.
                              You're an oldie but goodie Tanya, I'm just playin. Big grin

Lazy idiot

The message his church preached “Not God Bless America, God Damn America.”
                                Why do we chastise people for the opinions of their associates? I've always wondered this.
                                In a statement to ABCNews.com, Obama's press spokesman Bill Burton said, "Sen. Obama has said repeatedly that personal attacks such as this have no place in this campaign or our politics, whether they're offered from a platform at a rally or the pulpit of a church. Sen. Obama does not think of the pastor of his church in political terms. Like a member of his family, there are things he says with which Sen. Obama deeply disagrees."
                                If I were held responsible for the actions/opinions/thoughts of my friends and family, that would not be pretty. I respect a lot of the things you said, Tony. Many of them I see as legitimate causes for concern (not that I agree with them necessarily, but they're not "manufactured"), but this I don't get. I'm sorry, I should stick to my guns and not talk about this stuff. Sad

Tick tock