Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

The official going away party for Candice thread. (Read 534 times)

The Thunder

Hey, it's your party. I say we do what you want. But...I say we go somewhere where we don't have trouble talking to everyone. So it can't be TOO crowded on a Sat night, and it can't be too loud. My .02. Trent, I hear you on the $ thing, that's what flasks and homebrews in the back of the car are for!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What about chez Candice? Hey Candice, why did you defriend dgb2n on Facebook?
        We can always move to another (cheaper) bar if everyone wants to after a couple of drinks or whatever...or not. I think we decided on Jacksons because I like the spinach wrap....

Hoodoo Guru

I wasn't e-vited, but plan on crashing this party. Can someone give me an approx. start time.

The tangents are moot.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

It really depends on which corral you are in.

The Thunder

We can always move to another (cheaper) bar if everyone wants to after a couple of drinks or whatever...or not. I think we decided on Jacksons because I like the spinach wrap....
              Cool, what time does this get started?

7pm...and Dallas, you're more than welcome to come!!

7pm...and Dallas, you're more than welcome to come attend!!
                  Fixed. Big grin

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

So lets all go get wasted and dehydrate ourselves even more. My BFF can't come. Her cornea fell out and she has to sit in a dark room for 2 days. So everyone else MUST show up.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Her cornea fell out
                      Ummmmm....that does not happen. At all. Different diagnosis, please. PLUS, it will be dark by 8pm.

The Thunder

So lets all go get wasted and dehydrate ourselves even more. My BFF can't come. Her cornea fell out and she has to sit in a dark room for 2 days. So everyone else MUST show up.
                        What tha? Is she okay?

Sorry Deanna and I couldn't make it to the party. Something happened to her eye and she had to go to the optometrist who said that somehow she had torn part of her cornea in two places. She was in a lot of pain at the CMM (I had no idea then), and when we got to her house she was almost crying it was so bad. The doctor gave her some medicine to relieve the pain and some drops to help it heal, and told her not to do anything but to stay in a dark room for two days until for it to heal. MTA: she's doing better today
                          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I am not Deanna's doctor and have no established doctor/patient relationship. I am speaking only in generalities here. Corneal abrasions are not rips and they typically heal in 24 hours whether you sit in the dark and use medications or do nothing. Usually some advil for the pain and you can go out and have fun. And they will still heal within 24 hours.
                              I am not Deanna's doctor and have no established doctor/patient relationship. I am speaking only in generalities here. Corneal abrasions are not rips and they typically heal in 24 hours whether you sit in the dark and use medications or do nothing. Usually some advil for the pain and you can go out and have fun. And they will still heal within 24 hours.
                              Hopefully you are right. Her eye feels much better today. I was just passing the info that her doctor told she and I in the office yesterday.
                              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey