Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Pics from Gmail (Read 361 times)

Why is it sideways?

Don't link. But I did have a good time and went to pretty places in Colorado.

The Thunder

I can't see nothing.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Oh Mighty Wing

oh sad panda...
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The Greatest of All Time

all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Jeff, you cannot link to pictures in a google email. You need to load them into a picture hosting site.

The Greatest of All Time

Jeff, you cannot link to pictures in a google email. You need to load them into a picture hosting site.
              Get off the internet for an hour Trent. It's Obama time. Big grin

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

He's on.
                Yes and he's really tough to listen to. Roll eyes

The Greatest of All Time

Yes and he's really tough to listen to. Roll eyes
                  I hope you're kidding.

I hope you're kidding.
                    Nope - not kidding. I'm not buying what he's selling. Maybe this kind of discussion isn't allowed. I'm new and haven't read the rules.
                    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

This kind of discussion is not allowed. And it is not recommended. But boy does it inspire great snark....like how Tony's comments reminded me of an Einstein quote about insanity... Wink
                        This kind of discussion is not allowed. And it is not recommended. But boy does it inspire great snark....like how Tony's comments reminded me of an Einstein quote about insanity... Wink
                        Did we both say, "no really, I don't want to fight" as we punched each other in the face? Big grin
                        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yessir Smile Monkey -> : ( | )

Why is it sideways?

For the record, I didn't start the political discussion. And watch me be good and not enter it. Just like I didn't reply to Berner on the intervals thread. I thought that the pic links wouldn't work, but thought I'd try.