Trailer Trash

Tanked Tuesday (Read 13 times)

LB2

Good morning everyone. I'll hit 5 this morning before the rain gets here. More B2B's coming up later in the week when it cools off.

QOTD: Did you watch any good movies or stream any good shows over the Christmas and New Year's break?

I started streaming "1923" and last night we watched "Top Gun: Maverick".

The show is very good, and that movie is great.

LB2

XtremeTaper

Happy New Year!  All our company has left and back to the routine today. Not sure of running plans today. It's pouring right now but I think the rain will be done late this afternoon. Yesterday, went out to Nolde Forest about 7 miles with Baker while the missus took a walk with the Lady around the old mansion. It was a pretty nice day for a run, near 50 in January. We've been rather mild since that cold snap around Christmas.

QOTD: We zoomed through both seasons of White Lotus on HBO and watched the new Knives Out movie called Glass Onion. We were not impressed with Glass Onion.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

Good Morning - 6 predawn miles with 6 x 30 sec hill repeats.  They were supposed to be 1 min each, but I chose a steeper hill than normal, well, yeah - 30 secs each is what I managed.

QOTD: We watched:

The Good Heart (lots of very colorful language)

The Good Catholic (Danny Glover is the head priest and John C. McGinley plays a friar.  McGinley's character is just classic.)

Burn Your Maps (made both me and The Hub cry)

Local Color (Based on a true story)

Whistlerblower (Based on a true story.  Intense and at times a stomach churner.  I had trouble sleeping afterward.)

The Wednesday Morning Breakfast Club (only about 49 min, filmed on location in St. Joseph, MI.  Definitely a "home movie".  Not the best acting, but a nice relief from the violence and crap.)

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

runtraildc

Still haven't run since Saturday morning. Been run down with sleepness nights, caused by a sick dog. However, he seems on the upswing and I did not get woken up last night so I'm ready to resume. Will run tonight with the brewery group.

qotd: Confess, Fletch - on the plane. It was fine for it's purposes, mindless fun. Watched Glass Onion this weekend, It took some time to adjust to Daniel Craig with that southern accent (not a fan of it), but it was another mindless movie. DH was not a fan.

Sandy-2

Another SRD, I haven’t run yet this year!! 

qotd: we watched Three Pines on Prime, we really liked it, especially the first 2 stories.

We also watched the Glass Onion, it was meh, but did have a few moments (and the commentary on Musk). I also didn’t like Danial Craig’s accent (but my DW said it being over-the-top was part of the “campy” vibe of the movie).

tbd.