Trailer Trash

Morbid Monday (Read 13 times)

LB2

I ran another 20 today. That makes 49.5 miles in the last three days. And I feel pretty good. Yeah, I drank a beer at 9:15 this morning when I finished running. I hope you enjoy your day off if you are off.

QOTD: Do you know anyone who has committed murder?

I was just thinking about that Idaho thing while I was running. I know at least three people who have committed murder. I knew a few more who have killed people, but those were self defense, war, or some other reasonable circumstance.

LB2

runtraildc

So catch up: Saturday was an early travel morning, so nothing. Yesterday got the small dog ( my mom’s cavalier spaniel puppy) out for a hike in her local woods. Then got in 5.5 miles of a trail jog. Perfect running weather- sunny, mid 30s and snow pack. Was a jog due to pace and conditions but it was nice to get to this park about 10 minutes away- lots of winter trail options.

Today is TBD. It's raining off and on (in MN, so the huge snowbanks will diminish )

Qotd:  I've never thought of this question before, and I find it fascinating (and look forward to the responses). I do not know anyone that has committed murder (that I know of).  But now I'm wondering...

Sandy-2

SRD.

I'm in a last man standing football pool run by one of my running buds. During the season you just have to pick one winner each week, no point spread, the only thing is you can only pick a team once, i.e. one strategy was to select whatever team was playing the Texans each week.    So at the end of the season there were two of us left. So during the playoffs it reset so we keep going with the teams left.  Had a scare last night because I picked the Bangles, thank goodness for that "THICC SIX". 

qotd: I hope not.

tbd.

SRD today but did a small bit of leg strength work.  Off of work today for the MLK holiday but I'm working anyway because I have too much to do this month.  Got behind after being sick last month and then traveling.  Have to admit that it's nice being able to focus on what I'm doing without having to deal with emails, pings, or calls.

Sandy, I thought your football poll story was going to result in you learning that someone committed a murder, lol.  Glad I was wrong!

QOTD: Not as far as I know...?

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Rest day, since I had my 10 miles yesterday.  I signed up with a coach today and she has me down for 30 min of XT today.  Not gonna happen since I'll be getting home too late.

QOTD: Thankfully, I don't know anyone who has killed some intentionally or unintentionally.

Leslie
            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

4 miles (800') with DW and Tiny E in a dense fog; we thought we might get out of it as we climbed, but no dice

qotd: I've had reason to deal with a few people who were either convicted murderers (or went on to be one), but not anyone I wouldn't consider as someone  "I know" (thankfully)

2024 goal 2024 miles

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I ran 6 yesterday..unsure if I reported it. Skied today. 

Qotd:  At first I was like crap!  And really LB you know 3 people?!? None of theses are murder but...,My first boyfriend at 17 was a drunk driver and killed a women.  We had no longer been together when it happened.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄