Trailer Trash

Moody Monday (Read 13 times)

runtraildc

Not in the mood for a run today, but I'll get something in later. I need to pick it up. Too much hobby jogging lately. Yesterday ended up a long dog walk at dusk. A friend passed me by on the trail. Managed a quick wave, but she was running. 

qotd: Streaming or reading anything good lately? I know I ask this question a lot, but things change and we move on to new stuff so there's usually something good to comment, right? DH and I were watching 'Lost in Space' on Netflix. Or rather, he was watching most of it, I would watch occasionally to keep up to speed. It was ok. Definitely not challenging to the brain cells, but a decent escape. Also slowly reading my way through Julia Child's memoir of her years in France (co written, mostly after her death, by her nephew). It's a good read.

XtremeTaper

Sunny and nice here, about 50 degrees, and I am not on-call for the rest of the year. I will celebrate by taking Baker out to CW this afternoon for a run. This past weekend, slog jogged 5 at the lake on Saturday. I did not realize how warm it was and had to ditch the long sleeve mid run. Yesterday, out to Birdsboro watershed for 5 good hilly miles.

QOTD: We just finished Black List season 8. The show that never really answers the question, "who is Raymond Reddington".

In dog beers, I've only had one.

Sandy-2

SRD today.

Starting to get the ‘stuff’ together for the AR.  Over the 24 hours it’s gonna rain some and at the start it’ll be about 60 deg and then steadily drop to 32 deg at the finish. We’ll be adding layers as the day progresses. It’s hard to make a detailed plan since we don’t know where and when (or even IF) we’ll get to a drop bag. And I don’t like to carry too much crap.

qotd: we’re not really watching anything in particular at the moment, just some TV shows a few days later so we don’t have to sit thru commercials.

tbd.

30 min of core/ST.

We've been getting pounded by the rain since late last night.  No complaining, though, because we need it.

The pictures of the aftermath of the tornado coming out of the southeast are unbelievable. 

QOTD: Not streaming anything, but I'm reading "Yellow Bird: Oil, Murder, and a Woman's Search for Justice in Indian Country."  It's really good.

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

4 miles yesterday with Tiny Elvis, something similar today after work

speaking of work, after today- 8 working days, but who’s counting 

qotd: finished season three of Narcos Mexico- excellent!  Watched the Harder They Fall- western on Netflix, Tarantino-ish, but pretty well done and entertaining- wee bit violent Smile

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √