Trailer Trash

Treadmill Thursdaily (Read 18 times)

Ultra Cowboy

Hi all....Poking my head in here to check on Warden.  Thought I'd say Hi..

After a running hiatus, ML entered us as a 2 person team in the Run your Ash Off 40 mile challenge.  basically a on your own 10 day challenge to cover 40 miles.  As a team we hit the 40 mile mark yesterday morning 2.7 miles into our 3.5 mile run.

Since the 19th we started daily runs of at least 2 miles each and our longest was a run/hike along Fallen Leaf lake SW of Lake Tahoe.  Running at altitude for us Coasties (17 ft.) was a challenge but we were glad to do a 5.3 mile trail run the next day on the other side of the lake.

So I'm back to my 4.5 mile route on the local backroad hoping I will be able to continue the daily frequency, and still build a weekly long run. I have a lot of re building to do on my fitness base.  (I was just thinking how much I could have progressed over time if i didn't have to start over every 3 months!)

With the Strava paywall moving out into previously free territory I'm considering revisiting my  RA log that I abandoned last year or more ago.  More out of principle than actual loss of features.

WYBMADIITY

Save

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

welcome back Sir Smile

good on you and ML on restarting the running

2024 goal 2024 miles

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √