Trailer Trash

Water Wednesday (Read 11 times)

LB2

We need a little rain down here. I can't complain too much because the humidity is pretty low and running is good. Plus, it makes it easier to keep the pool beautiful. I ran a 2.3 mile loop (rolled my ankle badly but no big deal), did 3 sets of curls, 3 sets of dumbbell front raises, and jumped in the pool.

QOTD: Mileage for May?

33.3. I didn't do much running in May, but that was part of the plan anyway.

LB2

XtremeTaper

Same boat here with the rain. We have little to no rain the month of May. A few sprinkles and that's about it. The water bill will be nuts this month with all the watering the missus is doing in the gardens. Humidity has been low, with cool night temps so there has been that. We have not even turned on the AC yet. While we are not the blazing south it's rather unusual to make it through May without running the AC at some point, at least a few days.

Oh running. Haha. Still suck at that. 4 miles on the road last night. I got a late start due to work so just jogged around the hood and then took a swim in the pool. Today? Probably 4 or 5 at the lake.

QOTD: Egads. I checked. 96 miles plus whatever I do today.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

Sandy-2

Slept in and then did 4 easy miles.  It was getting hot 81 deg at the start.

Then I finished up my packing for tomorrow, just have a few items left to do.  We are trying to pack for the weekend and run really really light so we don't have to check any luggage.  Plus my DD asked me to leave some room to carry her riding helmet in case she can't fit it (not sure I mentioned, she's running the 32 mile on Saturday and than riding a horse in the 25 mile on Sunday). Looking forward to this weekend, here's a screen grab from a video the RD posted on FB.

qotd: 148 miles.  Not bad considering I had to recover some from my 50 miler in late April, ramp up a bit mid-month, and then taper for my next 50 miler next weekend.  Here's the mileage plot.

tbd.

Hi, All - I took a few days' hiatus.  Actually, I was just too tired over the weekend to do anything but pass out each evening.  The Hub worked his butt off at a job Sat and Sun, and I worked my butt off around the house and in the yard.  I'm calling it "cross training".  Monday, we just laid around recovering, while a we cooked a turkey.  Smelled like Thanksgiving all day.  And then I slept for 11 hrs.  I'm tellin' ya, I was tired!

Yesterday I got in a nice 4 miles after work, and today is was 47 min core/ST and then a walk at lunch with a former co-worker in lots of wind.  But we finally had some sun! Which we didn't have over the weekend - well, maybe 3 hrs late Saturday afternoon and that was it.

Mileage for the month? 103.8.  Seems like it should be more . . .

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

After totaling up all the running and walking, I have 189.5 miles.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                  05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.