Trailer Trash

Tangled Tuesday (Read 22 times)

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Multi-time Badwater and Western States finisher

Arguably far less irritating than a full costume in that it doesn't impede his running or put him in immediate danger of heat stroke.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I remember that guy coming through Western states...he was super nice.  Guess it's his thang!.

Multi-time Badwater and Western States finisher

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I was lucky enough to see a lady of the evening (dusk) working in a car that was pulled onto the bike path.  Man I sure do miss running in the city, said Sue never!

QOTD2:  Somebody crapped their shorts at a parking area. Used to see a lot of used condoms in the one area. Really wanted to tell the lady of the evening to make sure her customers cleaned up after themselves, but never saw her when she wasn't "working".

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Keith "the tutu man" passed me in mile 1 of my first marathon (2008) and I thought "no way is a pink tutu wearing dude going to beat me!!"  Well little did I know who Keith Straw was.  He is a good runner! He can wear whatever he wants.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

dhuffman63

Trails

QOTD: I've picked up cups and gel packets during some trail races.

QOTD2: I've not been running long enough to have seen anything weird but wow on some of yours.

Traveling this week so got 3 miles on the hotel TM.  Stupid thing shut off at 30 min and I wasn't done....so I restarted it and finished.  There wasn't anyone in there at 5 am so I was good.