Trailer Trash

Cyber Mondailies (Read 32 times)

Unclear.  I rolled it running down Pikes Peak, about 6 miles from the car.  It hurt like hell, but I ran out the last 6 miles on it.

Today it's REALLY sore but not swollen at all, which is highly unusual for a sprain.  PT wife thinks maybe a fracture, but isn't sure either.  I'll give a few days and get it x-rayed if it's still hurting.

moonlightrunner

No miles yet today. My alarm failed to wake me this morning, and after work I had to take care of grand babies while DD works.

Qotd: I don't keep track. I should.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Got out late afternoon just in time for a cold front to come in with a cold, wind driven rain. Kept it short as a result as I was underdressed and chilled to the bone.

QOTD: 175.9 miles for November, back to normal after two low months.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

AT-runner

Tim

Unclear.  I rolled it running down Pikes Peak, about 6 miles from the car.  It hurt like hell, but I ran out the last 6 miles on it.

Today it's REALLY sore but not swollen at all, which is highly unusual for a sprain.  PT wife thinks maybe a fracture, but isn't sure either.  I'll give a few days and get it x-rayed if it's still hurting.

So you were only 1/2 way down Barr Trail?  That's some tough downhill running to do on a wonky ankle.  Hope you're Ok.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Got out for an easy 4.6 mile run at lunch today. My legs were feeling the effects of running up and down snowy hills yesterday.  I had a wonderful time at the Dirty Bird, it was very nice meeting AT Runner, his wife, and XT. Sounds like everyone had a good day out there.

QOTD: Around 105 for November. Going to build up more miles and trail runs this month and officially start training for Hyner 50k in January.

So you were only 1/2 way down Barr Trail?  That's some tough downhill running to do on a wonky ankle.  Hope you're Ok.

Yes, I did it only a few hundred yards from Barr Camp. Was better than expected on my walk tonight. Thinking sprain vs fracture now.