Trailer Trash

Yay it’s the Thursdaily (Read 13 times)

Sandy-2

SUCCESS!!

Im going for a run now. Just 5 or 6 miles, it’s much cooler today since a cool front came thru late yesterday.

qotd: you decide.

tbd.

LB2

5.5 this morning, very easy, very slow.

QOTD: Do you ever go to a chiropractor? If so, did it help?

Last year, I went to one, and it helped a lot. But the guy was just over the top and basically wanted me to come in 2 to 3 time per week. He also kept telling me to stop running. I told him to save his breath on that one, but he mentioned it enough that I was getting annoyed. Once I got my SI joint situated, I stopped going. I may go back at some point, but not to him.

LB2

Congrats on the spots, Sandy.  But what a PITA.

7 predawn miles.  It's chilly again.  I'm getting tired of running in the dark.  But since I'm not independently wealthy and have to work and can't get up whenever I want and don't like to run after work . . .  well, running in the dark during the week is just how it's gotta be.

QOTD: I have a chiropractor I see in an irregular basis.  I really like him.  He's supportive of my running, and one of the first things he said to me was, "My goal is get you to where you don't have to come in all the time."  The other person I rely on extensively is my MAT therapist.  Almost more than anyone, he's the person who has kept me on my feet and running.  I've referred a number of people to him over the years, and all of them have walked away very satisfied with their treatment.

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Queen of Nothing

Sue

7 miles 2.5 with Jack and last 2 in sleet.  Yesterday was sunny and I skied from noon to 9 pm....minus the times I took a break in the parking (empty) for a beer or two.  

qotd:  Once and she did help...something to do with my hips not lining up.  My sister goes every other week, but she does not exercise.  

iphone:  anyone know how to post pictures here from their iPhone?

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Queen - I usually have to post to a private album on my FB page, then copy and paste here.

Orick is about 50 min north of us.  The streets are kinda busy today (stolen from someone else's FB page).

May be an image of animal and outdoors

Leslie
            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

NorthernHarrier

Another beach run of 7 miles. I need a day of rest but the weather cooperates and there is this lonely long stretch of beach so what can you do? Try not to visualize but it was hot and I was a couple miles from anyone so I stripped down and took a nice little swim. Just a regular nature boy. 

Sandy-nice job playing the game. When you modify your dates, do it late at night so if the system glitches in any way you'll be able to recapture your site. Happened once to DW and I but we had another laptop open and immediatly recaptured it.

QOTD--Yes for a short time after being rear ended once. I guess it may have helped though time to heal may have also worked. It guess they have some value but I tend to look more towards a physical therapist if I'm having issues.

Lunch break.  Beautiful day here.  Glad I logged in early so that I can log off early.  10.5 yesterday, 7 after work today.

Queen, I haven't figured out how to post photos from my phone.  I usually post images from FB or Strava, but when I'm on my phone, I can't figure out how to get the "image address".

Harrier, thanks for the TMI, nature boy.  

Sandy, yay on winning the reservation game.

QOTD: no, I've never been to a chiropractor.  This is probably unfair, since I've never been, but I have a stereotype of them like the one LB described.  Like they're trying to get you to commit to "adjustments" for the long term instead of fixing what's wrong so that you don't need to see them again.  If I had an issue, I'd probably go to a PT.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

way to go Sandy!

7 miles (1200') with Tiny Elvis this morning; strength train this afternoon

qotd: never have been; DW has been a few times- a little bit of a mixed bag for her, some pretty good, some not so good; the not so good makes me a little squeamish to try  

2024 goal 2024 miles

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √