Trailer Trash

Fit Friday (Read 13 times)

LB2

Ran 3 miles and went to the doctor this morning. I haven't had a general check up/wellness check in years. I was supposed to have blood work done, but I forgot to fast. I will go back on Monday and get the blood work done.

QOTD: Weekend Plans:

Run on Saturday and possibly float the river in my kayak if the weather permits. Sunday is just going to be whatever, with a run.

LB2

No run today.

QOTD: I’m flying to Portland today.  Meeting up with friends and doing the Boring Marathon in Boring, OR on Sunday.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

LB2

No run today.

QOTD: I’m flying to Portland today.  Meeting up with friends and doing the Boring Marathon in Boring, OR on Sunday.

Good luck. I hope you don't get "Bored"!!! That is bad... Sorry.

LB2

XtremeTaper

No run yesterday, instead hit the shag range to work on fixing my golf swing. The shag range sounds more fun that it really is. I was not very successful last night but may have found the missing link today at lunch. Odd how something you do on a regular basis can just go south. Usually my fix is to just stop playing for a week or two but neighbor invited me for a round on Sunday.

Will head out to the lake tonight for a few miles. I will go to the trail that Baker likes. Still not sure what is up with that boy.

QOTD: Run, golf, watch some college and pro football. Chill out for the most part.

Gatsby: Safe travels and good luck at the race. May the "bores" be with you. Sorry, even worse then LB.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

Sandy-2

Got up and did 5 mi.  73° felt pretty good.  I ended up not running yesterday so I had to run today.

qotd: babysitting DD’s two dogs this weekend. Will stick around here and walk with them a bit.

Gatsby: Good luck at the marathon, don’t get too crazy and go “over bored”…..  sorry, even worse then LB and XT.

tbd.

Lol. You’re killing me.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

dhuffman63

Trails

How about this:  Sounds like it'd be "boring".

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Lol. You’re killing me.

We try not to be booring.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                        05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Good luck, Gatsby.  I have no jokes, so I guess that makes me boring.  AND that area is getting hit with a heat wave over the next few days, so that might suck.  Designated areas are going to have power shut down to try and eliminate too much strain on the grid.

And did you see that Forest Hill was evacuated yesterday?  It's my understanding there's damage at Michigan Bluff, but I haven't been able to find confirmation online.

I'm off work today.  Planned to have it off for a few weeks now since The Hub is gone.  No workout for me, but I did get the carpets cleaned and some yardwork done, so I'm counting that as cross training.

QOTD: Enjoy my alone time. The only thing I have to do is go to PT this afternoon, and tomorrow a friend is taking me to some gala at the local botanical garden.  Free oysters and champagne.  I'm definitely up for that.

The Hub is supposed to be gone 'til Monday.  Been visiting family and friends, going to the wedding of a friend's daughter tomorrow, then Sunday he's supposed to drive from St. Helens (outside Portland, OR) to Eugene and stay with his cousin and visit, but it won't surprise me if he decides not  to do that and comes straight home.  I hope he doesn't 'cause I want my 3 days of nothing to do but what I want to do as I promised myself. 

Leslie
                    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Run day but partied to hard last night so....will run tomorrow.  

qotd:  We had a barbecue last night to celebrate the deck being finished.   The last people got kicked out at 2 AM.   Have party Saturday to attend with about 10 high school girlfriends.   Sunday a day with my sister and Monday lunch with an old friend whose visiting.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄