Trailer Trash

Fridaily Fun (Read 11 times)

runtraildc

Friday of a holiday weekend. Really snuck in there for us with May being so busy. Chowder and I got in a couple of miles walking. At one of the turn offs along the creek, Chowder really wanted to head home. Don't know if he's tired from the trails yesterday, and doesn't seem to be hurt (no limping). Just really unusual that he didn't want to go further. Another gorgeous day here.

qotd: Weekend fun? Nothing big here-- house projects. And I'm heading to my sister's in NH next week, so sticking close to home this weekend while everyone else is on the road.

I slept in.  My alarm was Fat Chico deciding he needed another round of love.  The older he gets, the needier he gets.

QOTD: Even though The Hub said he was taking the entire weekend off, he obviously lied because he's gonna do some work at one of his bigger jobs tomorrow - pull weeds.  I'm gonna do some yard work, get some plants in my many pots, clean out my workout shed, try to get rid of the Bowflex, or at least get it out of my shed.  I'm gonna call Adult and Teen Challenge today and see if they'll take it as a donation.  If they decline, it may go on the curb with a "Free" sign.  We don't get much traffic, so I don't know if that'll work either. 

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

3 miles with DW and TE yesterday (in the rain). 

We’re headed up the Swan River to camp, tomorrow starts the Bob Marshall Wilderness Open- my ninth year toeing the line. If I’m not posting by next Wednesday, send the cavalry!  

qotd: see above

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

XtremeTaper

Another bright, sunny, low humidity day here. We could use rain but it can hold off until work week. Though I don't see much of any rain in the long range forecast which is concerning to my water bill.

Just the usual morning dog walk so far today. We kept it short as the cool night led to great snoozing weather and I woke up a little late. Plan to go out to natural lands area at ByrnCoed tonight. I run there once in awhile. It's more open (field and meadow, grass trails) than most of my regular stomping grounds but I like it as a diversion sometimes. Plus it's flatter.

QOTD: Golf tomorrow or Sunday. Plan to power wash the deck but we will see if that pans out or if I am lazy. Some short runs with Baker, probably laze around the deck and pool with a book and beer(s).

RunTrail - Thanks for the Chowder pic! So cute.

Warden - Ha, you know that wilderness like the back of your hand. Have fun.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

Sandy-2

5 mi this morning. Nothing special.

mt: good luck on the trek this weekend.

runtrail: nice photo.

qotd: Nothing planned, I guess we'll do some grilling, but we do that a few times per week anyway so....    Laying low this weekend since I'll be away next weekend.

tbd.