Trailer Trash

out with the old, in the with the new- Mondaily (Read 14 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Hope it isn't hangovers keeping everyone away 

4 miles this morning with DW and TE; strength train this afternoon- retirement rocks!

qotd: have you been watching the developments on the Idaho murders?  some pretty good police work, took awhile, but sadly could have been one of those unsolved murders

2024 goal 2024 miles

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

50 min of core/ST this morning, and then just some piddling around the rest of the day.  We have more rain and wind coming through, so not exactly "let's go for a nice walk" weather.

We got hit with another shaker yesterday morning - 5.4 just 9 miles south of Rio Dell, which was hit harder than any other community both times.  30% of the town is without water, 150 buildings/homes are marked as unsafe, and they think at least 2 dozen will have to be taken down.

QOTD: The Idaho murders.  Crazy developments. Obviously, law enforcement knew a lot more than they were telling, which is just fine.  The closer they keep their cards to their chest the better.  Very happy for the families that they caught the guy.

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Sandy-2

Took a 2nd SRD today. Didn’t sleep too well last night so I slept in then got a little bit busy.

qotd: yes following that tragic case, as mt said looks like great police work. I’m all for presumption of innocence and not trying cases in the press, but it does sound like they got the bast**d.

tbd.

LB2

I ran 5 on Monday, and I lifted weights after that.

QOTD: I have been keeping up with the murders. I am glad they have someone in custody. And I think they did a great job keeping information about the investigation quiet despite a great deal of pressure from the public and media.

LB2