Trailer Trash

Finally Friday (Read 13 times)

LB2

I ran 2.5 miles this morning to meet my minimum requirements for monthly mileage. I still have two more days to add to it.

QOTD: Weekend plans?

Veteran's hunt starts tomorrow and runs through 11/5/21. I'll hike a couple of miles in the morning and probably run on Sunday. I may hunt again on Sunday morning. I don't know yet.

LB2

XtremeTaper

A slow jog of 3 miles out at the lake last night with Baker. I was a bit achey and tired in the head and body from vax booster the previous day but still better than nothing. Weather is forecast to be rainy and windy today. So may be a rest day for this hobby jogger. It was already windy this morning when I walked the dogs.

QOTD: I need to dig up the tropical plants from the yard and pot them for winter storage. Not a huge job. A dozen or so of various sizes. Run the dog of course and catch some college and pro football. The Buckeye's play Saturday night which is great as that is my chill time.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

Nuthin' for me.  I'm playing nice with my ankle in the hopes it doesn't go south tomorrow.

QOTD: 23+ mile LR for me tomorrow in what looks like at least drizzly conditions.  Given my lack of speed at this point in my life, that'll probably take me 5 hrs.  Then 10 on Sunday.  In between, house cleaning, grocery shopping - the usual.  I need to think about where I'm going to put all my potted succulents before the first frost warning hits us and before we get more rain.  Right now, I'm thinking my front porch is going to be overrun with pots for a few months.  I need to find some inexpensive shelving that'll hold things.

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Gator eye

It’s Friday and I’m being lazy. Sign me up for a goose egg this morning. Tomorrow might be another rest day, got nothin to run from or to just kind of cruising in limbo

qoTD: got a long long list of projects I need to get done before the snow flies. Spent to much time running and not enough doing

runtraildc

I don't I think I even qualify as a 'hobby jogger', as XT puts it. Haven't run all week. Did get in some tourist walking on the Mall in DC in fabulous weather Tuesday, and a nice lake walk with Chowder yesterday. Today is highly unlikely as it has been raining all day, with high winds. Tonight will clear and I'll run tomorrow.

qotd: More sightseeing as my brother is visiting. Sunday, we're going to run/walk a very large, commercial race---BUT, it is across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and if the weather is nice (and should be), it's an incredible view.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Wind was crazy today, then it started to rain on my run as well.  If that wasn't bad enough, I lost my internet connection in the middle of exchanging messages with my granddaughter. I did manage 4.3 miles despite all that.

QOTD:  Hunker down and hope I get a window of decent weather to run this weekend.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K, 9:11:09
                    05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.