Trailer Trash

Forward Friday (Read 13 times)

LB2

I ran an easy 5 miles this morning, about a 9:25 pace. Last back to back runs this weekend, which should give me 102 miles in 8 days, which will be 82 for 7 days. I don't feel as tired as I think I should, but maybe by Sunday I will be beaten down.

RECOMMENDATION: Someone told me about the show "Cunk on Earth" on Netflix. If you like deadpan humor, you need to watch it. The humor sneaks up on you and slaps you in the face. Also, "You" is back for Season 4 (I think it is Season 4). I was wondering where they could possibly take it after the last season, and they surprised me with some interesting twists and turns.

QOTD: Weekend Plans?

B2B runs on Saturday and Sunday. And I think I will run to Home Depot to pick up my annual lawn mower stuff to get things rolling, oil, filters, blades, battery, ect.

LB2

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Packing a lunch and headed to the Elkhorns for a day of snowshoeing with Tiny Elvis- not his favorite activity 

I'm rewatching The Wire; 20+ years since I've watched it- what a good show!  I did the same with the Soprano's last year, enjoyed as much the second time as the first.

qotd: same ol, same ol- hit the trails, probably some house cleaning- my favorite 

2024 goal 2024 miles

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

I was supposed to get up and do core/ST and a stationary bike ride, but I tell ya, I'm burnt out.  Work is sucking the life out of me right now.  If I could afford to take a leave of absence and I was assured my job would be available upon my return, I'd do it.  Oh well.  I'll probably get some core work done when I get home after work.

QOTD: Same ole, same ole.  Tomorrow a 12-mile trail run, then I need to work on tax stuff.  I just need to decide where I want to run.

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

runtraildc

Had to pick u our new dishwasher out in the outburbs of Va so Chowder and I got in 5 miles at the Manassas Battlefield site before the pick up. It was interesting. and more of a dogwog as my legs felt tired, and I was stopping to read the trail signs. Interesting stuff (IMO)-- First Grand Battle of the Civil War. Now we're home and supporting the new installation Smile.

MT- Chowder is sending his condolences to TE. As you can see, he was not doing anything fun earlier, either. The things dogs put up with to please their humans. 

qotd: Nothing terribly exciting. DH took Monday off and we were debating a quick trip to the beach, but the weather forecast looks pretty bad. Streaming 'Homeland' might be the weekend highlight. LB-- I'll have to look up that show.

LB2

Bull Run!! That was an interesting battle. From what I have read, people showed up to watch and had picnics. Then, they realized it was not a picnic friendly environment. I think people are about the same, probably worse, today. They have no concept of reality until it impacts them directly. I'd love to visit that site.

Had to pick u our new dishwasher out in the outburbs of Va so Chowder and I got in 5 miles at the Manassas Battlefield site before the pick up. It was interesting. and more of a dogwog as my legs felt tired, and I was stopping to read the trail signs. Interesting stuff (IMO)-- First Grand Battle of the Civil War. Now we're home and supporting the new installation Smile.

MT- Chowder is sending his condolences to TE. As you can see, he was not doing anything fun earlier, either. The things dogs put up with to please their humans. 

qotd: Nothing terribly exciting. DH took Monday off and we were debating a quick trip to the beach, but the weather forecast looks pretty bad. Streaming 'Homeland' might be the weekend highlight. LB-- I'll have to look up that show.

LB2

Queen of Nothing

Sue

May be an image of nature, tree and snow

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Sandy-2

Hiya All, thanks for the thumbs-up yesterday.  DD and I are planning a trek in Big Bend on something called the Outer Mountain Loop, plus we're going to add a little to take in the South Rim. Looks like it'll be 35 miles. The hardest part was going to be getting the campsite, so we're glad we puled that off.

QoN: nice photos, did you figure out how to post them from the iPhone?

runtrail: nice photos too.

I lounged around the house this morning waiting for a furniture delivery and then I went for a run to the park and back, 11 miles.

qotd: same old stuff. A few runs and then the big choice between napping or doing chores.

tbd.

XtremeTaper

Odd week here with the missus gone to Oklahoma I've been on double dog duty. The Lady needs extra attention. 16 years 3 months now.

Just ran/jogged 2 miles today on the road with Baker. Was not really in the mood to run but he insisted on something. Crazy mild here. More like March then February. About 60 yesterday and 50+ today but there was some wind-chill.

QOTD: Run Baker, errands, maybe do some early weeding in the flower beds, Super Bowl of course. Go Eagles!

Runtrail/LB2: Bull Run Run. There is a 50 mile race there. I ran it once prepping for MMT. They actually had a mini competition, north vs. south. You picked a side when you signed up.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I think this is the second day I wrote a daily but failed to hit the post button.   Just a joggy jog with Jack for 2.5 miles.  

wotd:  Volunteering at a Cross Country Ski race, The Vasa.  It's normally a 2 day event but there is just not enough snow to handle so they canceled Sunday.  Saturday a 10ish run on a new trail...the my sister and I are having super bowl party of two.   Stop by if you want.  

Sandy:  Nope pulled out the laptop.   I love taking pictures so may pull out laptop more often.  We have had such a dry spell on sun that when it comes out so dies the camera.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

LB2

Runtrail/LB2: Bull Run Run. There is a 50 mile race there. I ran it once prepping for MMT. They actually had a mini competition, north vs. south. You picked a side when you signed up.

Wow!!

LB2