Trailer Trash

New Sponsor... (Read 323 times)

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Funny you mention that. I can go shirtless but they still expect the "brand" to be visible and encourage the use of temporary tattoos in addition to wearing the logo on my shorts and hat. Unfortunately, I have very few places left to add their temporary tattoo. Most of that real estate has been dedicated to other artistic endeavors. 

You allowed to run in thongs?

Just an idea...

Run for fun.

Occasional Runner

You allowed to run in thongs?

Just an idea...

As in.... women's panties? What kind of world would this be without that?

Jane

Congratulations.

Never run, if you want to never run, don't start because you'll never stop.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

I was thinking of the more decent men's version, with the loincloth in front. Would give you 100% of that "tribe" feeling - you just have to run barefoot.

Run for fun.

Occasional Runner

Tough to get a shoe sponsor when you run barefoot. But I'm totally down for the loincloth. 

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

It's like a running skirt, just a bit less weight. I think it's time to promote this new fashion.

Run for fun.

New?

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

New?

You are right, it's actually a classic with a lot of tradition and history to it! Timeless and always right.

Run for fun.

Occasional Runner

That dude does NOT have the build of a runner. Just saying...

Trail Monster

I had to do that for Under Armour Kelly. I found the back of my neck was a good spot as was the back of my calves. I'm fairly certain I remember you having space there. Thankfully I'm no longer required to do all that! I hope they made it worth your while!

2013 races:

3/17 Shamrock Marathon

4/20 North Coast 24 Hour

7/27 Burning RIver 100M

8/24 Baker 50M

10/5 Oil Creek (distance to be determined)

My Blog

Brands I Heart:

FitFluential

INKnBURN

Altra Zero Drop

Occasional Runner

I had to do that for Under Armour Kelly. I found the back of my neck was a good spot as was the back of my calves. I'm fairly certain I remember you having space there. Thankfully I'm no longer required to do all that! I hope they made it worth your while!

They made it worth my while. 

Both my calves are covered with tattoos and I have a tattoo on the back of my neck but there may be room above it. When I do triathlons, the body markers have a tough time getting me painted up.

Congrats!!