Trailer Trash

Frigid Fridaily (Read 14 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

nothing tropical here today, 0 this morning- windchills -18! 

4 miles with Tiny Elvis yesterday evening, if the wind lets up (the sun is coming out) we'll get some miles in today (day off)

qotd: weekend plans?  going to root for the Bobcats in the semi-final game they host (South Dakota State)- need a Montana team in the Championship Smile  few hikes in likely (weather permitting)

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

LB2

Warden: Looks like your weather is consistent. LOL.

Ran/hiked 3.5 mile this morning. I found a new buck scrape right where I shot one back in November. This warm weather has slowed everything down around here as far as bucks running does around. I really don't need anymore deer meat, but with the price of beef these days, I plan on putting another one in the freezer.

QOTD: I think I will run on Saturday, but Sunday I plan to hike back to the river and hunt most of the morning. We have 3 rack bucks that we know about still hanging around in addition to the two we have shot back there. One is an 8 point; one is a 7 point; and one is a giant 6 point. That giant 6 has been around the place for quite a few years. He is usually up by my parents' house before the season. Then, he disappears for months. We got him on camera back by the river, which is the first time we have located him during the season. With my luck in deer hunting, I'll probably end up with the 7 or the giant 6 if I get another opportunity. I never get the 8 point. I have been shooting deer for almost 40 years, and I have never killed an 8 point.

LB2

Nuthin' so far, but I'll get in a core/ST workout after work.

QOTD: 9 miles on tap for tomorrow before the rain comes back.  And I'm in the mood to purge crap out of our house, so I plan putting together car full of stuff to donate to a thrift shop that helps finance a local animal shelter.

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Almost 4...that's about all I can get out of Jack.   Need to start....run/slog/dog withbJack for an hour, take him home and head out for a real run.  More time but I'm retired. 

qotd:  Nothing exciting.  Snow is melted so I should do a long hike with Jack different from the out the door trail.  Going to work on decorating the house a bit: rugs, shelves, pictures.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄