Trailer Trash

Tempo Tuesday (Read 22 times)

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Crap  did not run again...did get up and vacuum the house.  Probably could have gotten in at least a 2.5 run but always feel like it's not worth the effort, but I guess it's better than no run at all.

QOTD:  Spring, Summer, fall, winter.   I like running in shorts and it's really not bad in the summer when (if) you run in the am.

Rain:  We were watching a movie and it was dumping rain.  I said to DH, wouldn't it be nice if it just dumped rain here once a month.  We get no rain from April until October...

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

AT-runner

Tim

bhearn, whom has posted here on occasion, is running too.  #65

GPS  Tracker says Bob hasn't moved in an hour. Hope it's wrong.  There are several of the US 24 Hour team members running Badwater.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

AT-runner

Tim

Skipped the Logging Roads to see what damage the trails might have had. Ended up running 7 miles with a lot of stops for re-routes.

Section of AT near Caledonia SP that had a landslide.  Path is about 10" wide there now.

That's the AT.  Water was up to my knees when I turned back.

Bert-o

I lost my rama

GPS  Tracker says Bob hasn't moved in an hour. Hope it's wrong.  There are several of the US 24 Hour team members running Badwater.

Yes, I noticed that too.  I hope I didn't jinx him.

And yikes, I'd never guess that was in south-central PA based on those pics!

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Thanks again for all the welcomes - looking forward to running "with" you all.

AT...crazy amounts of water there. We fought some pretty serious washouts at our local trail that looked similar to your photo. Ultimately, there wasn't anything to do but go for reroutes that ate up some of the surrounding nature.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

valerienv

Thread killer ..

QOTD : Spring and Fall. I hate winter but I kind of hate fire season even more . I have planned on going to SOB in Ashland Oregon on Saturday but right now the RD's are trying to determine if it's a go . A lot S Oregon is on fire right now . We have everything in place to be gone , horse sitter , day off on Friday so we'll still go somewhere if it cancels . This was the first race in years my husband was able to go with me to . We will try the Sierra but it's currently suffering from the fire in Yosemite too.

AT-runner

Tim

Yes, I noticed that too.  I hope I didn't jinx him.

And yikes, I'd never guess that was in south-central PA based on those pics!

Bob is moving again. FB page says lots of drops, but mostly from the early starters.

Bert-o

I lost my rama

Bob is moving again. FB page says lots of drops, but mostly from the early starters.

Ah, I see him now.  Looks like Bob and Harvey are pretty close to each other.

Valerie - Hope it's a go in Oregon this weekend.  Sorry to hear about the fires.

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

GC100k

AT: Wow. It's wet out there. I keep getting flash flood warnings on my phone.

There's another FKT attempt going on now, the guy is in Tennessee going NoBo. I wonder if he'll be affected.

There was another FKT announced SoBo about a month ago. The guy's strategy was apparently to hike 24 hours a day without sleep. He lasted less than 3 days and 100 miles.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

A fairly large group from here are planning and hoping to go to SOB.  Hope it doesn't get cancelled for you.  Doing 50K or Mile?

QOTD : Spring and Fall. I hate winter but I kind of hate fire season even more . I have planned on going to SOB in Ashland Oregon on Saturday but right now the RD's are trying to determine if it's a go . A lot S Oregon is on fire right now . We have everything in place to be gone , horse sitter , day off on Friday so we'll still go somewhere if it cancels . This was the first race in years my husband was able to go with me to . We will try the Sierra but it's currently suffering from the fire in Yosemite too.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄