Trailer Trash

Forget Friday? (Read 8 times)

runtraildc

Got in a 3 mile dog walk before sunrise this morning. While on one hand that might sound impressive,  sunrise isn’t until 7:30 am now. 

qotd- weekend plans? No thing big here. Some running, housework and maybe a foliage hike on Sunday

Sandy-2

5 mile run this morning, brutal warm and muggy.  We had about an inch of rain between yesterday afternoon and last night.  A soggy mess, but we still need it. In a few days we’re supposed to be in the upper 30s, so looking forward to that!!

qotd: I’ll run this weekend and then do some stuff around the house.

tbd.

3.5 miles before work. Chilly, upper 40s. Did I see that Warden had snow recently?  Yikes. I guess its about that time?

Fatozzig, sorry it was not your day at Rogue Gorge but thanks for the RR and pics. Such a beautiful place.

QOTD: starting the weekend a little early, logging off early from work and going to visit my dad this afternoon. Then doing a trail HM tomorrow. Just for fun, to run somewhere different, and to catch up with a running buddy (we’re carpooling to the race). Plus the race was a freebie using volunteer race credit.  Might watch some football or baseball.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Core/ST after work yesterday, and so far I have a walk a planned after work today, if I can get rid of this monster of a headache I've developed.

This morning as I lay all comfy cozy in my warm bed, I vowed this week would be my last week of slacking on getting up in the morning and working out.  Hopefully, I can stick to that vow come Monday. 

QOTD: Nothing exciting.  I have some transcription to get done and a couple of probate files I need to catch up on that I took over for another office.  I will never take over a file from another office again, especially when that office doesn't know what the heck they're doing.  The attorney is the executor on all 4 files and he has no clue what's happening with his own files.    To say I will be giving him a hefty bill at the end of this is an understatement.

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

dhuffman63

Trails

qotd: I have dialysis on Sat for I'll be doing that for 3 hours.  I weighed in today at 86 pounds but still need 10 more so I'll spend Sun and Mon eating as much as possible.

XtremeTaper

I was out on the trails of Coventry Woods last night for 5 miles. I did not say running, there was some of that, but mostly jogging and walking. My knees just do not handle the uneven terrain and rocks anymore. May be time to retire to roads and easier surfaces. That said, probably do my measly 3 mile road loop later today.

QOTD: Very mild weather now, so the plan is a round of golf tomorrow. The Buckeyes have a night game (yay) so will watch that. Plus some errands and yard stuff. Still waiting for a freeze so not quite time yet to dig out the canna and elephant ear bulbs. There will be many dog walks, a few short runs and hikes.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

5 miles with DW and Tiny Elvis- got into the low 20's today- heat wave!

qotd: sadly have to attend a funeral tomorrow for a former coworker- super nice guy, a year older than me, always stayed in pretty good shape- heart attack 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √