Trailer Trash

Friend Fridaly (Read 20 times)

Queen of Nothing

Sue

1 Mile bush whack walk with Jack and then 4.2 run.   Man I felt like a runner and then a song came on about being with an old friend.  I said myself...this is my old friend.

qotd:  anyone doing anything exciting or same old bullshit?  Me?  Same old bullshit....working on my deck.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Sandy-2

Got up and did 5 mi this morning. Hot once again… grrr.  

qotd: we’re doing same old ‘stuff’ at the moment.  We’re hanging out for a bit since it’s so hot down here and I’m ‘easing’ into retirement. Plus we are helping with some wedding stuff for our DS’ wedding in Nov. Then we’ll take a road trip once that happens.

tbd.

LB2

4 miles this morning. After that, 2 sets of curls and two sets of pushups. Quad seems perfectly fine now. I doubt I will do anymore lunges before Labor Day, though.

QOTD: Doing the same old thing but just more of it this month. Our fall dual enrollment is probably going to jump from about 450 last fall to over 1000 this fall. That is good, but there are still just the two of us managing all of this. So, it is a little hectic and will be until around Labor Day.

LB2

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

6 miles early with Tiny Elvis; our heat wave is going on three weeks and no sign of letting up     What was a slow fire season is really starting to ramp up. 

qotd: DW is taking our grandson back to Missoula tomorrow; TE and I will get some miles in- might take a stab at Crow Peak. 

2024 goal 2024 miles

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Running Problem

Problem Child

9.5 miles because I'm getting paid to sit at a desk and wait for someone to send me work and I can wait elsewhere.

Same old shit. Jeep shit and Dad shit.

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

VDOT 53.37 

5k18:xx | Marathon 2:55:22

Running rest day.  Meh work day.  We're undergoing a reorganization at work and I'm not confident that it will end up well.

QOTD: Tomorrow I'm doing a 30k at the Marin Headlands (Fatozzig, same area as the race you did, but without the rain).  Then visiting dad for dinner.  Sunday will be same old, same old (laundry, yard work, cleaning...).

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Not getting to sleep last night - or I guess this morning’til almost 2:00 kept me in bed, then no time to work out after work.

QOTD: Pretty much same ole same ole. I’ll be working tomorrow for at least half the day. BUT! We pulled the trigger on a travel trailer and will be dealing with that tomorrow, as well. The folks stills owe $$ on it and don’t have the title, so they’ve been working with their CU to get it paid off. We’re putting enough down to cover their loan and I’m having them sign a purchase and sale agreement I put together and had one of our Attys review. It’s not an ideal situation but I have no interest in assuming their loan since we’re going to be paying in full and not taking out a loan. That’ll  hurt for awhile until we get our reserves back up, but it’s better than paying the bank interest.

I’m excited about this! I told my friend it makes me want to retire and hit the road. Alas, that’s quite a few years away.

Leslie
                Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

MartinDuncan

My Friday is going very well and I am working on my legs nowadays. Can anyone over here help me in searching for a service through which u can borrow money fast? I will be thankful to you. I need an urgent loan because I want to buy a lot of things at the Black Friday sale.