Trailer Trash

STOP THE PRESSES! Look's like we can go back to RWOL! (Read 433 times)

Occasional Runner

I think we really may have done gone and screwed them somewhat.  This is funny.

I would love to think that we brought the forums down, but I think they'll survive. If nothing else, runner's tend to have a higher rate of OCD, so change doesn't come easy under any circumstances. Those guys will never leave.

runfastandie

Thanks lace up for the link- I would have been left abandoned!!! 

Irish Luck

It looks like they nuked hundreds of posts, even the legitimate stuff. All my shit is gone too. It's as if we never existed. I feel like we escaped an island right before it sank into the ocean. 

Kinda like on the show LOST, when Ben turned a wheel and the entire island disappeared:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e6Qxw1_c1o

BT survivor since 2003. Trail runner since 2009.

I think brain surgery stimulated my running nerve and made me into a trail runner. I'm grateful for both.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

I got it.  Since RW has advertised themselves as "for beginners" they figure that we learn too much about running after a few years and have to go.  Instead of kicking us out (which they could not possibly explain), they allow for SPAM, reformat the website so it is ridiculously slow and looks horrible, and block people for infantile reasoning hoping for an implosion - that way they can start over with the next batch of noobs.  That is my latest theory. (Note to self - stop thinking about this so much and MOVE ON!)

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

I got it.  Since RW has advertised themselves as "for beginners" they figure that we learn too much about running after a few years and have to go.  Instead of kicking us out (which they could not possibly explain), they allow for SPAM, reformat the website so it is ridiculously slow and looks horrible, and block people for infantile reasoning hoping for an implosion - that way they can start over with the next batch of noobs.  That is my latest theory. (Note to self - stop thinking about this so much and MOVE ON!)

Runners are obsessive, and trail runners can be quite stubborn - I think we lasted fairly long anyway, after all, we overcame quite a few spam attacks and website-make-overs. It must have taken RW some fair effort to get rid of us, and, it seems, now they are not happy with their result?

By all means, I like this new place a lot more! (so far, but I think I might be in for the long run)

Run for fun.

snailrunning

I went over to RW, to look around and point and laugh, noticed spam have taken over the beginners forum again.  That totally sucks!

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

So S*S has more power than you do? Interesting.

Oh, I totally lied.  I just found out I CAN ban people.  Watch your step.  Black eye

Running is dumb.

Oh, I totally lied.  I just found out I CAN ban people.  Watch your step.  Black eye

Power corrupts the best of us

never give up elevation until you have to

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Power corrupts the best of us

Banned.  Wink

Running is dumb.