Trailer Trash

Tuesdaily? (Read 13 times)

LB2

I can't keep up with the days... I ran 4 this morning. KT taped back; it seems better. We'll see tonight. I must have slept for 3 hours last night. Ugh!!!

QOTD: November mileage:

70. Terrible.

LB2

Pain is my friend

8 easy miles this morning. A bit cold but not that bad.

qotd: 281 miles for Nov. My goal was 300. I will get it next month.

ATY 24   141.445 2019 1st

Bear 100 22:08 2021 

Jackpot 100 Feb 14:59 - 5th

Pulse endurance 48 hr 175.3 miles

Bonnevile Backyard ultra 

Ute 100 Aug

24 hour loop race?

Gator eye

8 this morning on fresh snow cover. 

qotd: I think 108, not to bad for a down month with T-day and hunting going on

LB, hope the back issue goes away soon.

3 miles around the neighborhood this morning.  A Nest cam recorded a mountain lion in a neighbor's yard down the street at 2:30 am a couple nights ago, so I'm a little less motivated to go out in the dark.

QOTD: 163.  More than I thought it would be.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

4.20 predawn miles in damp, foggy conditions.  Threw in some hill repeats and a few fartleks to try and wake the legs up halfway through the run.

I'm picking up our rescue kitties from the local humane society at 3:30.  They'll both need to decompress, so we'll put food in their bowls and just open the carriers then close the door and let them settle down for awhile before checking on them.  I think one will adapt really well.  The other one is going to need time and patience.  When the lady from the shelter called asked me if I understood the one was still "hissy" and needed work with socializing.  I told her that's why we're taking him.  He needs us. 

QOTD: 60 miles, 31 of which were my Fat Ass.

Leslie
            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

rest day yesterday, felt good Smile

will get out with Tiny Elvis after work for 4 miles (with a headlamp in my pocket!)

qotd: 193 miles, most of those with a 25-75 lb pack on; racked up a ton of gain too- good month!

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Finished November on a slow note, so only 164 miles.  December promises to be a struggle to get 62 more miles to reach 2000 for the year.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Sandy-2

No run today. Had another 5 to 9am meeting this morning. Those early meetings mess with my running schedule.

My DD and I went to a climbing gym after work today.  The adventure race we’re doing week after next has a rope segment so we figured we should get some basic training in. It was really great, they covered safety stuff, some knots (which I knew), and some top rope belay. We took turns climbing with the other belaying, we both survived and there were no falls. Yay!!  But actually the segment will only have some repelling and a transit so we’ll need to practice that next week.  By the way one of the other guys on our team is an experienced climber so hopefully we’ll survive the segment.

qotd: about 100 miles, an easy cutback month.  I need to ramp up the training for my 50 in Feb.

tbd.