Trailer Trash

"F"-ing Fridaily (Read 18 times)

runtraildc

Ha, nothing yet today. Ended up with 12.5 yesterday knowing rain was moving in. Now, it's done but fairly humid. Chowder and I will get out for a walk. We've both had a hard day. I had to do a Costco trip and he went to the groomers (twice actually, to fix the fancy springer style to a more practical, outdoors look).

glad to hear Bert is at home!

Gator-- thanks for the Mr. Jangles update on the other thread

Rocky-- glad to 'see' you! Stick around, why dontcha?

Q1: I worked in AK as a biologist with fishermen after college. I learned from the best.  Every other word was 'colorful'.

Q2: I ordered two pairs of shoes. Then went back and saw the hybrid bike I've been eyeing was on sale.

LB2

LB2

LB2

Normal loop this morning. I stopped to talk to my neighbor for a few minutes, and the horseflies found us. It was a short visit. I haven't talked to him in awhile. I like him, but he pretty much keeps to himself, which is probably why we like each other so much. But if you call him and need something, you can bet he will be there, and I do the same. After that, I got suckered into going to town with my wife and kids, big town not down the road town. We had to go to Walmart and Sam's.

QOTD: I probably cuss too much, but I didn't really start that until I started hanging out with trail runners and working in higher education.

QOTD2: I haven't bought anything from REI's sale, but I did buy some new shoes from runningwarehouse a month or so ago. Yesterday, I bought a hat from FirstLite and a reflex scope for my shotgun from Sightmark, both off Amazon. I have had a bit of a problem with getting the correct reflex sight to work for my shotgun. First, I didn't fully read the description, and I bought one that was designed for a pistol. Next, I got one with a dove tail mount that wouldn't fit my picatinny rail. I finally got the right one yesterday; it should be here next week.

LB2