Trailer Trash

Weekend Wonder (Read 14 times)

. . . since I'm wondering why I'm watching Game Day even though The Hub's gone. 

I haven't gone on my run yet, but I have to ask - Warden - You watching' Game Day from Bozeman, MT??? 

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

LB2

I hiked 1.5 miles today. I killed a really nice buck this morning, probably the best shot I have ever made, 100 yard heart shot on a running deer. Could I do it again? Yes. I think so. That rifle and me are a perfect fit. However, I am well known for making difficult shots and missing easy ones at times. I guess I will run tomorrow. I may rest, though. I feel the beginnings of PF in my right foot. Working on that now.

Warden: Congratulations on the cow elk.

QOTD: What game are you watching today?

I am watching BYU and Utah Tech because that is what is on the television.

LB2

Got in my 4 miles at the McKay Forest.  Longest run since at least March and first B2B in almost a year.  Yep, my legs felt it, but I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

QOTD: None.  The Hub ain't home, I ain't watching football. 

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

4 miles (1000') with Tiny Elvis this afternoon

Sadly I had to turn the game off before halftime; the Grizzlies imploded most likely sinking their playoff chances, a win today would have insured a playoff berth 

qotd: ^

2024 goal 2024 miles

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

NorthernHarrier

Having a couple rum beverages sitting in the camper while it rains. A lttle more refined than all the tent camping I have done and still do when the weather kinda goes a little wonky. Ran 4.5 today and 8.5 yesterday on the island's beach. Heading out towards the tip of the island is awesome as there is no one out there, no buildings, development,  people or anything. Just a firm beach and the rolling surf.

It looks like we'll be able to head to the Okeefenokee tomorrow for a couple days. Gonna rent a boat and cruise some of the waterways checking things out. It should be amazing.

Been watching our cameras at home with the snow piling up--nothing like Buffalo but still interesting. I'm thinking Queen over there in Traverse City is being pounded with lake effect snow.

QOTD--other than caring how Wisconsin does I'm not much of a college football guy. Have been able to watch the NFL all trip with my direct tv app or prime app so thats been nice. Not sure what kind of coverage I'll have in the Okee though.

runtraildc

Got in 6.5 with the coffee shop group. We stayed on the paved trail as the dirt trails involved crossing a parade route. Still a lovely run along the creek. 

Qotd: does watching the NCAA XC championship count? The women’s race was incredible.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

So bought cross country skis at a yard sale for $5 and then too large boots for a dollar this summer.  So instead of walking with Jack I x-ski which was mostly enjoyable but could be so better if the boots fit.  So 3 X-ski and then planned to go back out for run but just didn't. 

Qotd:not watching anything.  

NH:  I think we've gotten more snow in this last week then all winter last year....but I am lovin it!

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Queen of Nothing

Sue

5 miles down a dirt road that was backed nicely for running except the second and 4th mile.  

tried to walk Jack but after 1/2 mike in deepish snow he wanted to go back to the car.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄