Trailer Trash

Wait List Wednesday (Read 14 times)

LB2

The new distance at the MS50 race in March is now sold out, but there is a wait list. I don't know where else you can run a 100 mile race of $80. I ran 2.8 miles this morning to make things even out for the month of August. I finished up with about 4 sets of curls and push ups. It was somewhat pleasant this morning, but still a little muggy. The mugginess lasts to the end of September, sometimes longer here. It was bearable this morning.

QOTD: Running distance for August?

110. That is not much, but I was only shooting for 100. I'll keep "base building" through next month before I start amping it up in October.

LB2

dhuffman63

Trails

LOL your "wait list" is so different from mine.  I'm trying to get on the wait list for a new kidney but I hope you get in if that's what you want.

Sadly I have 3 miles for August.  Fighting anemia and the fatigue that comes with it makes it hard.

LB2

LOL your "wait list" is so different from mine.  I'm trying to get on the wait list for a new kidney but I hope you get in if that's what you want.

I am in. That was just for anyone else who might want to get in. Plus, I needed a "W" word for part of the title. I hope you get a new kidney.

LB2

+1 on the new kidney!!  It's gotta show up.

Sandy - Your last comment about your daughter gave me goosebumps - and not in a good way.

Nuthin' for me this a.m.  I woke up with a raging headache and went back to sleep.  Where that came from, I have no idea since I rarely get headaches.  It's down to a dull roar now, so hopefully it'll go away completely.

The couple we're buying our travel trailer from finally received the pink slip.  The Hub will pick it up Saturday morning.  He's nervous as a cat in a room full of rockers over this thing and got a little crank-i-fied last night.  I'll be happy when our maiden voyage is over and we know (sort of) what we're doing.

QOTD: I have 40 min of walking/running, but I have 75 miles of biking (not counting stationary biking) 9:36:21 hrs of total biking (including stationary), and 4:41:48 of core/ST.  I may not be running (yet), but I'm trying to stay in some kind of shape. 

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

8 miles early (started with a headlamp) with Tiny Elvis

qotd: 160 miles; 1406 for the year- if my math is correct (that's a big if! ) I'm on track to reach my goal of 2022

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

LB2

The couple we're buying our travel trailer from finally received the pink slip.  The Hub will pick it up Saturday morning.  He's nervous as a cat in a room full of rockers over this thing and got a little crank-i-fied last night.  I'll be happy when our maiden voyage is over and we know (sort of) what we're doing. 

I hope you guys enjoy the camper. I think you made a wise decision getting one used. Most of the time, people don't use them as much as they thought they would, and you can save a lot of money getting one like that. My buddy's parents are moving into their house over the weekend; their original home ended up with a giant pine tree across it during last year's Hurricane Ida. So, they have been in a travel trailer for the last year, his travel trailer. I think he is trading it in to get one that is more conducive to our hunting trips in the spring, and maybe an elk trip next fall. Anyway, I hope the maiden voyage is a success.

LB2

Sandy-2

Got up fairly early for 10 miles this morning, it felt a little better than the last few days at a "cool" 79 deg.

I actually did a little consulting work for the old company today.  It wasn't bad.

LB2 - this is going to be fun following along on your training journey.

qotd: 129.5 miles.  Note, I'm not going to go out and get that last half mile.  

tbd.

LB, Dinosaur Valley 100 had a $75 promo price in December, which is when I signed up.  But that's definitely an exception.  They're trying to get word out about the race.

Fatozzig, fun that you're getting the new rig this weekend!

8 miles after work.

QOTD: 201.4 miles

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR