Trailer Trash

Medical Mondalies (Read 14 times)

Queen of Nothing

Sue

A quick run of 3 miles on 2 inches of fresh snow.  Had to take my to doctors for a few test this am.  

Qotd:  How was the holidays?  My was ok...tried to keep the depression at bay.   I know how good I got it but sometimes....maybe I'll do what Warden did and get myself a Christmas present.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Good morning!  Running rest day today and back to work this morning.    But only working a half day then driving up to Santa Rosa for the night.  Having dinner at a nice spot up there for our anniversary today (18th).  Still raining!

Fatozzig, very cool that you saw snow.  It'll be down to around 1000' over the next day or two here, which will dust the Bay Area peaks.  Brr.

Queen, sorry you re feeling down.  Definitely get yourself a present.  And go somewhere nice to use it.  Nice that you're there for your mom, but you gotta take care of yourself too.

QOTD:  I'm giving the holidays 4 stars so far.  The Yorkshire puddings were overdone and the cook was a little frazzled, but otherwise dinner went well.  Since I was the cook, I'm entitled to complain.    The hubs and I exchanged just a couple small things, and they were perfect for each of us.  Nice lazy day yesterday with a short run.  And I finally finished The Dome, by Stephen King.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

I'll get in a core/ST workout after work.  One of our cats kept us up half the night.  I don' think either The Hub or I got more than maybe 3 hrs of sleep.

Gatsby - I think we're gonna be getting dumped on, rain-wise, at least until Wednesday.  And it's cold enough that I'm sure there will be more snow at 1,000+ ft elevation.

QOTD: I'm not big into the holidays, but they went/are going okay.  The Hub is in a bit of funk because he can't work when it rains and he's tired of being stuck at home.

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Queen- remember your the Queen so get a gift, go somewhere fun, whatever you feel like; there has to be advantages being the Queen! 

woke up to -12 this morning     it’s -2 right now, so probably hit the dreadmill at the gym after work- Tiny Elvis is going to be a little crabby missing two days in a row 

tomorrow will be my last day of work 

qotd: pretty good Christmas (weather could have been better, but it is winter), would have been nice to see my daughters and grandkids, but driving this time of year is way too iffy.  we have a little spring getaway planned where we’ll see everyone. 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Sandy-2

I slept like crap last night, so I didn't get up to run as planned.  Got a few hours of sleep in the pre-dawn/early morning.  I plan to do 5 or 6 mi later.

QoN: yeah you're The Queen so treat yourself.  Or you could watch this for a while.

qotd: It was really nice, but we did miss our DS this year. It was nice to Facetime him but not the same, he land his GF live in Denver but went up into the mountains for the weekend and they showed us lots of snow. Not sure if that counts as a white Christmas for us, especially since it's in the 80s here.

tbd.