Trailer Trash

Taper Thursdaily (Read 17 times)

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Dr. J, where did you get the template with the flags?  I've looked all through the photos on the FB page and couldn't find either a generic one with no flags or one with the PA flag.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K, 9:11:09
          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

moonlightrunner

Damn good job...i have yet to figure out how to get my bib! Good job!

When you've never used Paint or any similar program, it isn't easy at my age to figure out how to edit a pdf file (I don't think it can be done with Paint), then figuring out how to save a screen shot to edit instead, and finally figuring out how to actually edit the resulting file.  Anyway here's what I finally ended up with

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

There is a guy on FB that started putting this template together including country or state flags.  He was doing them and posting like crazy on FB.  I went in and grabbed the template with just the US flag and found the PA coat of arms myself.  His name is Sammy Daye.  There are so many posts on that FB page but you could probably search for him and pull off the blank template.  I also posted below if you can copy that.  You could find the PA flag and paste that in the image and downsize it.

This was being posted before the official bib was posted so some thought this was the bib.  Doesn't really matter since its a virtual race but I thought this one looked pretty cool.

Dr. J, where did you get the template with the flags?  I've looked all through the photos on the FB page and couldn't find either a generic one with no flags or one with the PA flag.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

DHuff, are you in the Head Goat 50k FB group?  It's a fun group.  Here's the calendar.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Sandy-2

When you've never used Paint or any similar program, it isn't easy at my age to figure out how to edit a pdf file (I don't think it can be done with Paint), then figuring out how to save a screen shot to edit instead, and finally figuring out how to actually edit the resulting file.  Anyway here's what I finally ended up with

Great job wc, looks great.  I have to admit I cheated, I have the full version of Adobe and can edit anything.  However what I did was saved it as a Word file and then edited it in Word.

I have to admit I like the hand-drawn edits too !!!!

tbd.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I should get a good start on GVRAT with back to back long runs scheduled for Friday and Saturday.  After that....

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K, 9:11:09
                    05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I have no idea how to operate this great race webpage....I may be posting my miles for a couple of days !!! Wish George was here to help me,,, in my defense I am great on a computer but suck on the ipad.  I still hold my finger in the air when it’s holding something I copied to paste! 

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

dhuffman63

Trails

Yes Gatsby but I can't open the link this morning for the running log.  I've tried both IE and Chrome so it's not my browser...says it's timing out so maybe too many people are causing a DNS.