Trailer Trash

New Family Fridailies! (Read 246 times)

sugnim

sugnim: Where do you live?  You look like a hippy. Smile

Hahaha!  I live in Montana.  You have a bit of a hippy look yourself with the double braids & bell pepper accessory.

Ultra Cowboy

QON I am in the North Bay...Almost Due SW by West of You about 100 miles.  I have enjoyed the hospitality of the Nevada County Sportsmen club at Nevada City a time or two, at archery tourney's. 

WYBMADIITY

Save

KreegSauceRuns

yo people.  Hope everyone is having a great Friday.

7.1 miles at lunch.  may get in another run tonight.  We'll see though.

Have a great weekend, folks!

1/8/22 - Frosty 50k - 5:21:19 (strava)

3/26/22 - Blackbeard's Revenge 100 - 27:27:06 (strava)

9/30/22 - Yeti 100 - Abingdon, VA - 25:46:01 (strava)

4/1/23 - Umstead 100 - Raleigh, NC

Watoni

Congrats!

Crazy week and work and otherwise here ... calls/meetings from 4am to midnight and beyond argghhh!

That leaves me with The North Face 50k tomorrow in Marin with no run longer than 16 miles and low mileage since August ... hmmm

It at least promises to be interesting, with the massive rains forcing a reroute that has not yet been announced in detail .... hopefully I will just get some sleep tonight!

Sandy-2

Hi gang,

Crazy busy these last few days.  Plus staying out way too late...   Been doing a few 4 and 5 milers, but today took a SRD.  Think I'll do about 10 tomorrow morning.  Think it'll be about 35 deg F.  Nice.

I was going to send you a few "postdard photos" but I haven't figured out how to incert photos yet...  any hints?

qotd: we're going low key this year, so notheing yet.

tbd.