Trailer Trash

Tuesdaily (Read 13 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Morning Trailers!  4 miles yesterday w/ DW and Tiny E in a dense fog bank.  Less foggy today and maybe sunshine by the afternoon- will get in a few miles sometime today.

qotd: are you a "routine" person?  raises hand   I get up and go to bed about the same time every day.  I eat two different breakfasts, rotating back and forth between them every other day.  I get out the door to hit the trails every almost every day, strength train twice a week, the list goes on. DW sometimes calls me Rain Man 

2024 goal 2024 miles

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

dhuffman63

Trails

qotd: You bet.  At least when I'm not recovering from surgery.  I get up and go to bed the same time.  Read the news, take a shower, get dressed for work and leave at the same time.  I eat the same thing for breakfast.  I know once I do start dialysis a routine will be necessary to help prevent infection. I may be somewhat OCD about things.

Winter has returned!  6 EZ pace chilly predawn miles that ended up going really well because I concentrated on keeping it at a conversational pace.  Surprising how much better I felt at the end of the run. 

QOTD: I guess I'm routine-ish, but only during the week.  I try to get up at the same time every morning and go to bed at the same time at night, eat the same thing for breakfast, drive the same way to work, etc.  If I wasn't working, things would definitely be different.

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

QOTD: I guess I'm routine-ish, but only during the week.  I try to get up at the same time every morning and go to bed at the same time at night, eat the same thing for breakfast, drive the same way to work, etc.  If I wasn't working, things would definitely be different.

That's kind of what I thought when retiring and while there is an odd day where I stay up later (or get up later) or eat a different breakfast, it's pretty much has stayed the same (well except that drive to work part!  )

2024 goal 2024 miles

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Queen of Nothing

Sue

3 mile walk with Jack, then 2.4 waiting to meet someone so felt like I ran it fast and also took a tumble.  Then 3 miles with a guy who is helping host my first Hash Harrier so a bit slower.  

qotd:  hmmm not really but I do lije to have routine things in my life...like ski every Friday, movie on Tuesday, pub Thursday.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

LB2

Today was yesterday's SRD. I just moved things around to get those B2B's. I don't know if my Asics are going to work for that race, so I ordered a new pair of Hoka's on closeout from Running Warehouse. I plan to do some light resistance training later, but that might have to wait until tomorrow, too.

QOTD: I am routine for the most part.

LB2

Sandy-2

Had some stuff to do today so I didn’t run until the afternoon.  Did 5 miles, it was 75° kinda warm. 

qotd: when I was working I followed a routine, now in retirement I do to some extent but there are lots of variations.

tbd.