Trailer Trash

I vote for a Tuesdaily (Read 13 times)

XtremeTaper

A pretty good 5 miles last night out at the lake with Baker. Not a slog for once. Fall has fallen here. Still short sleeve weather but there was a nip in the air when we finished up just before sunset. I think a run out on the hills of CW tonight with Baker. Might need to pack the headlamp.

QOTD: Are you voting today and if so in person or by mail? Any interesting elections in your area?

We voted by mail again, but used a drop off box instead of USPS. Just judges and local school board on the ballot this year. Nothing really major here in PA. I did notice one local school board south of me (OJR district) some asshat candidates had signs out that said "make OJR great again". My isn't that original. I guess that school must suck now.

NJ, adjacent state is having a rather contentious governor election. I will be glad when those ads are over.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

30 min on the stat bike, followed by 30+ min of core/ST.  My heel is still bothering me, but it's better.  I googled some stretches and exercises and started those today and have an appt. next week with a podiatrist.  I asked to be put on their cancellation list in case an earlier opening comes up.  I also youtube'd taping for PF and think I'll give it a try tomorrow morning and see what running does. Things have improved, but it's still a problem - hopefully, one I can keep at bay for just two more weeks.  That's all I need - two more weeks then I can stay off it as long as needed.

QOTD: No elections in our area, except for an opening on the board of one of the local tribes - Yurok.  At least that's the only sign I've seen in yards.

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Sandy-2

Did 5 mi this afternoon, had to finally get back on the horse.

Yes I voted today, we just had 8 state-wide propositions 6 on taxes and benefits stuff and 2 on Gov Abbots crazy Covid views to make sure local entities can’t put controls in place for the rest of this and future, pandemics. Of course I voted no on the crazy Abbot props.

tbd.