Trailer Trash

Not so wild Wednesday (Read 11 times)

runtraildc

Quiet middle of the week here. Chowder and I ran with the brewery group last night- brisk 4 miles. Did not stay for a beer. 

qotd- anything exciting happening in your world? DS1 is heading to GA for basic officer training for 5 months- leaves this weekend. dH and I are heading to MN to see family over a long thanksgiving holiday break. DS2 is joining us from AZ- looking forward to seeing him. So overall, pretty tame right now

50 min of core/ST.

Had sort of some massage at PT yesterday, lots stretching. It wasn't a long session, but things felt looser on the left by the time we were done.  I sort of tripped in my office the other day and managed to irritate the sits bone area on the right.    Some days I feel like the universe is conspiring against me.

Our associate attorney talk to me this morning and probates, trust administrations, and estate planning.  He's trying to figure where he wants to land in the legal world.  He's pretty calm, so I think he'd be a good fit, whereas the partner who has been working on taking over this area from the slowly outgoing partner is like a little Tasmanian devil and not exactly the best fit, and honestly, I don't think his heart would be broken if someone else decided they wanted to do it . . . and neither would mine.

QOTD: Nope.  Just rollin' along.

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

XtremeTaper

A nice 5 at lunch out at the lake with Baker. Cool, sunny, and crisp. Did not feel like a complete slog so that was good. The park rangers/staff were out doing something on the "forbidden" section, the cliffs off the trail above the lake. They fenced the area a few years back to keep kids from diving from up there. Not sure what they were up to though. It's one of the cooler sections around the lake.

QOTD: Dullsville here. Trying to stitch together a trip out west for late March, early April. Southern Utah, Arizona, New Mexico. No epic hikes planned as it will be me, the missus, and the dogs. So more drive by touristy stuff with some walks here and there. Should be fun and very scenic though.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Third rest day in a row. Might be allowed to walk tomorrow.

QOTD: most exciting happening this week is planning to get a haircut.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

LB2

Lifted weights today.

QOTD: Buying a new car. That is pretty exciting to me: Mazda CX-5.

LB2

Sandy-2

Took a rest day yesterday. This morning did 5 miles, it was warm (75° ) and humid, pretty sluggish.

dhuff: nice work on the TM yesterday!!!

qotd: just chillin’ lately.  DD was planning on doing a 50 miler horse ride this weekend and I was going to support, but that’s out now with her busted up toe.

tbd.