Whitefish High School

Bloomsday Run Final preparations (Read 263 times)

Jacob Fern

I have a few questions... first, Sara was talking about how we didn't have enough room for all the guys to go. Could we just take another car? I'm sure someone else would be willing to drive. Otherwise, I have to convince some people not to go, which just doesn't seem right. I can have everyone register independently online, but i don't know what time to tell them. I sent in my race results already from the snow joke, so mine is already done and I cant really change it, but what should i have everyone else do? should they all put in 1:13 as well?
    Love to run

Janna, Did you send out the forms or are we gonna have to register on line? I thought you already sent them! O well. Tell me soon. Email is runninggirl123@hotmail.com Thanx Jana Loni
        Jacob i printed out a thing yesterday to give to the girls that told them how and when to register. i can print some more out tomorrow and give them to you tomorrow before track if you want. it seems easier that way if they have it all written out for them.
        Jacob Fern

ah... that sounds good. thanks....
            Be sure to have everyone get it done. Remind everyone of the deadline. Don't worry about the time thing. It's all done on chip timing, so the clock doesn't start until you cross the starting line. We'll make it work out. We just need to be sure everyone signs up in time. I'd rather not have anyone have to pay $30.00 Bill
              Did anyone actually sign up for this other than Jacob and Janna? I need to have an actual count, if someone did not sign up by the deadline of the 22nd, they will not be going with us. We are planning on staying at Bob Boyers house and I told him I would let him know how many of us there were going to be. On another note. Bob was hit by a car last Wednesday while biking his way to teach at school. A truck hit him and his lower leg was pinned under his bike which was pinned under the trucks wheel. He had to have surgery on Thursday, they put in 7 pins in his lower leg along with plates and screws. Luckily he was wearing his helmet and did not suffer any head injuries. I talked with him on Saturday and he is still looking forward to us staying with him and insisted we do so. He will be recouperating for 4-6 weeks. Send him some good thoughts and prayers. Sara
                I found someone else to drive a car. Aldo Kuntz has offered to drive a second vehicle, so all who have registered can go. Bill
                  The girls that registered are: Me Clare Beth Loni Megan Anne (actually I'm not totally sure if anne did, she said she was going to decide last night and i forgot to ask her today)
                  Jacob Fern

I reminded everyone I could, but as far as i know, only Joe, Patrick, and I have signed up. I talked to Ian, and he is definitely not going. Michael said that he wanted to go, but I haven't seen him in a week, so I don't really know if he ever got around to it. I'll ask around tomorrow, but so far, that seems to be it.
                      Janna: Find out for sure, as I said, I need to know exactly how many people we are going to have. Please have Jacob find out on the guys side. As I said before, need to have confirmed entries to go. Thanks, Sara
                        yep, no problem i will try to let you know tomorrow and if not then on wednesday
                          Sara, Anne will not be going so there will be 5 girls.
                            Thanks, Janna. So, if I count correctly, that is 5 girls and 3 boys? for a total of 8? Jacob, let me know if the count of boys is correct. Thanks. Sara
                            Jacob Fern

Ok... sorry it took so long, but here's the final count: There will be 4 guys going, but only 3 will be going with us. Patrick will be going with his family, and Michael, Joe, and I will be going with you. I talked to Ian, Eric, and Drew, and they all said that they would not be coming. So I think that your previous total was correct... 5 girls and 3 guys for a total of 8.
                              Love to run

Sara, where are we gonna stay when we get there? You can let me know whenever! Thanx , can't wait to go! Loni