Whitefish High School

Turkey Trot? (Read 271 times)

I am considering running the 2nd Annual Turkey Trot 5K (sounds prestigious right?) in Polson on Thanksgiving morning.  Would anyone else be interested in trekking down there with me/ carpooling/ giving moral support?  The pre-registration deadline is November 13 although it looks like you can register that day too.  I'm thinking this would be a good way to give myself motivation to keep running as it gets colder...

Let me know!

Did you go to the Turkey Trot?  If so, How did it go.  I've been off the site for a couple of weeks, but am back for the fridged months of the Winter, which seem to have started.  It's off to Bowdish this AM.

Bill

Nah I didn't end up going.  I've had this weird sickness and sore throat for like three weeks now... so I finally went to the doctor yesterday and got some antibiotics... hopefully I'll be back up and running soon.

There has been a lot of sickness going around this fall.  I caught the flu on Oct. 5th and am still sick.  About a week ago, I caught a cold, on top of the cold I already had.......

I'm just going to keep plodding through, and in about 40 or 50 more days, I figure I may be healthy.  I started a running plan last week, so I'm building up again.  So, that feels better than the month before, where it was more hit and miss.

Good luck, and get healthy.