Whitefish High School

cross country meeting is Thursday, after school, in the WHS Gym (Read 98 times)

That's correct! Track season is officially over and that means it's time to begin our planning for this fall's cross country season. Please spread the word. I'll get information to the office. Let's get this going before June. I've redone quite a bit of the xc handbook, so that it now contains some great statistical information on runners of the past (including the past couple of years). It also has all of last years results and a copy of next years schedule. I was able to meet with 22 eighth graders at Central School today (5/29), and I think that there are still a lot students in our own high school that should think about coming out for XC. Twenty valuable athletes (ten boys and ten girls) graduate and will be greatly missed. Let's see about keeping the group big enough to be intimidating to the rest of the conference. If you know of anyone that may be interested, or that may not be planning on a fall sport, then get them to the meeting. It will only take a few minutes for me to hand out the notebooks, and get addresses and phone numbers. If you know of a person who whould like to come out, but won't be able to make the meeting, please get me their name, address and phone number. Thanks and I'll see you on Thursday right after school in the gym. Bill