Circle North

Maine Coast 2015 (Read 21 times)

It's 48 degrees out right now, dammit. Heh.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Good luck people.  Run hard.  Be safe.

Gwen, Noel, and Mrs. Beuller all seem to have had a good day in the half today. They should probably all run tomorrow, too.

L Train

Run hard.  Be safe.

body glide?

GregM

Greg, Dave, Doug, Mike, and anyone else running:  Good luck tomorrow!  Given the heat, I do not expect any PRs.

Now for the predicted finish:

Mike

Greg

Doug

Dave

Reverse that order for age-adjusted finishing times.  I further predict that Dave will win his division (again) and that at least one of the other three will place.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

I'm shooting for 3:28 or just in front of Doug, whichever comes first. My leg has been hurting so it might be a struggle. Brown rice and soy sauce.

I'll be on the bottom of that list. If somehow I'm not, asses will be smacked.

Fro

I'm going with Doug beating out Mike, then Greg and Dave (tired legs gets them in the end). But, don't count out those grizzled veterans. Heidi Brennen is also running and so is Mark Rix's wife Debbie (her first)... Have fun all!!

It looks like the tracking app isn't working.  Any updates on the guys?

L Train

I was going to bike there today but timing just didn't work out.  So per usual I am no help.

Not sure if this is right but I just got a notice that Mike came in at 3:42:15 (8:28)

Gadman sent me a text and as Tall Dave came in @3:44

New alert - Doug 3:56:46.

Cremer - :4:01:46

Brutal out there today. Congrats to all.  Go enjoy yourselves

very hot today. Happy with my time. I just melted out there at mile 20. Took close to a half hour to feel human again after the race. Circle north was out in force cheering us on, handing out freezer pops, even a pickle juice delivery. Thanks everyone

"Beep, Beep!"

Thanks CN for the cheers and support. Wicked slog fest☀️. Ok with finish at 3:44:15. About 13.5 mins slower than last year. Got 2nd AG which isn't bad considering the knee challenges. Knee held up fine. Got an a cramp on abductor thigh muscle at 21. Pushed through it. Heat was relentless and made it tough to move forward. Done. Got the hardware. !

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!