Circle North

Boston 2015 (Read 21 times)

Fro

Hard to believe it's getting close... Can't wait to see how you all do!! You're going to kick it for sure.

My salty dogs

Flight and hotel booked!   No excuses this year.

My salty dogs

Prediction time ?? -----   I mean weather that is.

Guessing I'll have to pack for anything.

I predict there will be weather.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

GregM

I'm predicting low to mid 50's with a NW wind at 14 mph and gusts to 37 mph.  Okay, I cheated and checked the extended forecast.  As for time, Andy and I are shooting for 3:09:59 or better.

UPDATE:  Just checked another extended forecast that says a high of 62 (so mid to upper 50's during the race) and an ESE wind of 5 to 10 mph.  This would be a partial headwind.  However, wind forecasts this far out are notoriously unreliable, so I do not give this much weight.  I'm still hoping for a tailwind and, if the recent past is any indication, I'm confident we'll get it.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

UPDATE:  Just checked another extended forecast that says a high of 62 (so mid to upper 50's during the race) and an ESE wind of 5 to 10 mph. 

So what, just two layers and gloves for you?  Shorts and singlets for the rest of you! Good luck to you all!!!

What was I chasing again?

Good luck to all of the Boston runners.  Have fun and give it hell.

L Train

Good luck Boston runners.  Jealous.

GregM

Thanks, Lance.  I don't feel that lucky with a 10-12 mph headwind.  Hopefully, the field of runners will block that.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Good luck, stay thirsty my friends

Has any one posted a list with everyone's bib numbers

What was I chasing again?

Good luck to everyone running Boston tomorrow.

On the Circle bus in Hopkinton.  Cold & rainy. Just had a nice poop. That's the current news.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

ACrosby

Good luck to all today!

Fro

Live feeds and everything! Good luck all. Good bowel movements for all as well!