Circle North

Midwinter Classic (Read 18 times)

Meeeeeowwww. In. (You should hear that in your head in a creepy George Takei voice for full effect.)

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

MacJim

Cat herding never ends. I can drive me and 3 others. Meet at y at 7:30 leave no later than 7:45. First 3 responders in. Other vehicles can meet then/there too if we want a great big convoy.

10-4 rubber duck.

I'm in. I'll bring donuts. It's my new diet plan....make everyone around me bigger so I don't have to do anything to feel better. See ya sunday. Jimbo

Ill grab a spot if there is one. If not ill just drive down. See you at the y for 7:30.

L Train

That's three.  Greg, Jim and Egad.  Window's closed, thanks for playing, everyone.

Meeeeeowwww. In. (You should hear that in your head in a creepy George Takei voice for full effect.)

Ooooooo my.

What was I chasing again?

gadman

That should make for an interesting  swelled head ego building roof popping adventure ride with the King Cat.

That's three.  Greg, Jim and Egad.  Window's closed, thanks for playing, everyone.

msherm

Can I jump in? Richard will not be coming and has decided to go ice fishing instead.

L Train

Hold on.  Let me see if I can take the car instead of my jeep.

L Train

Michelle, yes, I can take the car.  So, see you at 7:30.

No smiling or laughing or snorting allowed in Diane's car, FYI.

gadman

Oh well now that changes everything! Forget the ego shit! Now this adventure will be all about just having fun at the race cause that's what it's all about. Smile, wave, and have fun

Michelle, yes, I can take the car.  So, see you at 7:30.

No smiling or laughing or snorting allowed in Diane's car, FYI.

Apparently the race has some sort of deal going where you can enter to win some sort of prize based on encouraging carpooling and how many people you brought, so you've got that going for you.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

msherm

Perfect! That is very sweet of her.....  I didn't realize you already had three....  I will meet you at the Y for 7:30am.

Have a good night......

msherm

Perfect! That is very sweet of her.....  I didn't realize you already had three....  I will meet you at the Y for 7:30am.

Have a good night......

No laughing or smiling will be very tough... No promises! Ha, Ha

Good luck to all tomorrow. I will be cheering from home , feet up resting, drinking coffee, eating  donuts (Tom gave it up so somebody has to do it, might as well be me, for a day). Seriously, have fun!!!

Best of luck to all of you running tomorrow!

What was I chasing again?