Circle North

3/23 Group Run (Read 15 times)

gadman

I remember well when you were just a Fing jogger on 109 so don't forget your roots

Mr. Cremer, caving in to the masses.  Tsk, tsk.

Soon you will be jogging around town with a fuel belt.

L Train

In for the Breakfast Stout.

I'm in and will park at the Y.  I have a bunch of beer from the St Thomas auction and will bring some samples with me In case people have any interest in it.  I'll bring my phone and cash in case I need to call a cab to get back to casa de Cremer.

I'll come and try the samples, might even give the hills a go.

Nice. No teasing us Scorpio, you better be there or I'm coming to get you and Cathy won't be happy if I wake her up early.  Besides you promised free beer.

I'm in and will park at the Y.  I have a bunch of beer from the St Thomas auction and will bring some samples with me In case people have any interest in it.  I'll bring my phone and cash in case I need to call a cab to get back to casa de Cremer.

I can't make it tomorrow.

I'll be skiing. But I probably would have just ended up walking anyway.

GregM

I'm in for the hills

Ditto ... though I rather be in Arizona.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

GregM

Count me in for the Sam Light.

What's with this?  LTrain, help me out.

GregM

BTW, I'm for adding Oak Street at the end.  Any takers?

(Not you, Egad.)

3/23 Group Run Revision (Guinness Stout)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/25/Guinness-original-logo.png

ACrosby

I'm in for the hills

I can't make it tomorrow.

I'll be skiing. But I probably would have just ended up walking anyway.

Maybe the ski patrol can give you a lift down the mountain when it gets too tough for you. :P

What was I chasing again?

Thanks Greg / Kim !  Had a great time.

What was I chasing again?

L Train

Absolutely, thank you Greg and Kim.  I really like your place, it's very comfortable-feeling.  Maybe not for 50 people but for the other 99.99999% of the time.

The food I had was great, and good company as always even though I'm antisocial.  Ha.

gadman

I 2nd that to everything including the antisocial.Thank goodness for Diane!

Ditto.  Great time and thanks for being gentle with me during my first time.

Cremer - I think my black sunglasses slipped out out my pocket and may be somewhere in the living room.  If you find the DM me.  thx

Thanks Greg / Kim !  Had a great time.