Circle North

Sanford Springvale 10-Miler Confirmed: Saturday September 6, 2014 @ 5:30 pm (Read 19 times)

"I missed the whole conversation regarding the prediction thing. How is this working ?

I can probably make it in about 1:40 - 2:00 without needing a ride. Unless Steve shows up. Then much,much faster."

We will set the stagger at the start. The person who is the slowest predicted time is first off, then so it goes with the fastest self predicted time being the last off the staring line handicapping the whole field.  The primary goal of the prediction, is just so we all finish about the same time as far as I am concerned.  It would get to complicated if we try to put any money on it or try to have people run watchless with some sort of handicap/stagger against some arbitrary target time.

If Mike wont give you and Pam a burger, I will.  If Mike doesnt provide a flame, then it might be frozen.

What was I chasing again?

If you can't make it under 2 hours you should lay off burgers. Hope you make it.

Rob I can call you tomorrow after 1:30, I'll help you with the water stop.

Pam and I will be there. She may start early. She is thinking 1:40ish.

I don't have any idea yet.

I am planning to be around 72 minutes. I would think that mike, rob and Cremer could take off together. That may be optimistic with the heat. We are bringing cheese and crackers. vangie is comng too. She wants to bring something. Please advise.

@ Doug,  I should be there early after setting up the cooler warming up myself.  So she can start early and still benefit from the cooler and finish around the same time as the rest of us who I imagine will be +/- 5min of 1:15:00.  So If she starts around 4:45, I think she would be about right, which is when I am meeting Mike I figure at the start anyway.

@ Egad, I think 72 might be a bit ambitious for me @ 80 degrees and at 50 miles 4 the week so far.

If a thunderstorm or two rolls through, it may help the times actually cooling us off while soaking us.  Speaking of which it might help Mike if people bring there own camping chairs and I can bring a pop up or two just in case.

Fingers crossed that the T storms come in to cool down the temps for you guys.  Run smart and be careful.

The radar tracking I saw this morning had that severe thunderstorm activity out of here by the time we start. Not to worry if it is downpouring at 4:00.

We will bring Caesar Salad cups & some wine.

MacJim

Let me know if I can bring anything and if you need anyone else to help set up the water stop I can come early. I don't think we need wrist bands or anything to prove we made the turnaround spot and I'm planning on running 1:20.

Last text I had from Mike was deserts or beverages would be welcome.  I got the water stop covered, water, gatorade & gu's.  Also have wines for after and individual ceasar salads.  Gadbois/Gwen have Cheese & Crackers.

Let me know if I can bring anything and if you need anyone else to help set up the water stop I can come early. I don't think we need wrist bands or anything to prove we made the turnaround spot and I'm planning on running 1:20.

MacJim

I ran have wine and some beer. See ya

When you park at my house make sure you do so on the proper side of the road. I would hate for Mr. Policeman to ticket you.

Thanks for the fake race and the great company tonight. Pam ran like the wind, great job.

And thank you for hosting Leigh's. We really had a good time. Good luck in the fake tri today Noel. Thanks Rob for taking care of the fluids and gels.

+!

And thank you for hosting Leigh's. We really had a good time.

Thanks Mike & Noel!