Circle North

Baystate 2014 (Read 23 times)

Fro

Good luck to all who are runnin' tomorrow. Rob, take no prisoners....

GregM

I'm running the half tomorrow.  Who all's going and are there any car pool plans?  Please call or text me, 651-2770.  Thanks.

-Greg M.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Good luck tomorrow everybody. Try not to suck.

(But seriously, good luck, GO GET IT)

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Looks like everyone is running a good race through half.  Mike and Alicia are together.  Everyone pretty much looks on track.

edit, at 16 it looks like Doug has slowed.

"Beep, Beep!"

Congrats to Gwen 

PlaceBibAthlete NameCityStateAgeGenderFinish Time 
            336 3951 GWEN BEDELL ALFRED ME 36 F 1:46:30

OVERALL PLACE

of 1641

WOMENS RANK

of 984

AGE GRADE

61.98%

PACE

<time>8:08</time>

mins/mile

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

"Beep, Beep!"

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

"Beep, Beep!"

Are the results live on the site?

L Train

That doesn't seem right for Doug, I'm almost certain.  Alicia's done in 3:15:40.  Mike 3:18:44. No one else finished Rob looks very close to BQ (but I think he has it) and Steve on pace for <3:40 (maybe 3:45).  Doug's looking like close to 3:50 with 3 to go.

L Train

"Beep, Beep!"

Looks like bogus info when you do a result search on the Baystate site!

"Beep, Beep!"

Pulling up last years info on think!

Our friend X (Chris) who a few of us know, finally got his <3 today. Awesomeness.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Rob 3:22:27 and BQ I believe.

L Train

3:43:37 Curcio.

L Train

Doug 3:54:45