Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

Best of luck to Greg M at NY Marathon this weekend and to Mike who is doing his first half marathon!

What was I chasing again?

GregM

Thanks, Rob.  I posted a link for tracking.  Good luck to Mike from me, too.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Good luck in NYC Greg. I'll be tracking.

Run fast Greg, thanks for the tracking link.

Good luck Greg and Fro.  I think Michelle may be running with her daughter this weekend too.

And to the rest of you running this weekend..  Good luck

Best of luck to Greg M at NY Marathon this weekend and to Mike who is doing his first half marathon!

My salty dogs

Good luck Greg and Fro.  I think Michelle may be running with her daughter this weekend too.

And to the rest of you running this weekend..  Good luck

+1

Reports are in from NYC.  How did Fro do?

Reports are in from NYC.  How did Frodo?

Can't find any results posted. All we know for now is that he took a stab at it.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

"Beep, Beep!"

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Fro

What an awesome time Greg - it was NASTY out there - 26.2 in this stuff, and that time - WOW.

Frodo - yikes. Well, if you all can keep getting me stronger, you can call me whatever you want. I just PR'd today in this junk and found a gear I didn't think I had: 1:39:34 and finished 8th overall! Thanks CN, you all have seriously pushed me to be better than I ever thought I could be! Now to bed...

How did Michelle do - did she run today or yesterday?

Awesome job.

Frodo - yikes. Well, if you all can keep getting me stronger, you can call me whatever you want. I just PR'd today in this junk and found a gear I didn't think I had: 1:39:34 and finished 8th overall! Thanks CN, you all have seriously pushed me to be better than I ever thought I could be! Now to bed...

Great we created another lunatic.  Congrats Mike!

What was I chasing again?

Fro

Rob - took my first ice bath last night from your advice - Man, I thought it was cold outside yesterday - WOW, the pals have never been so cold!

ACrosby

Congrats Mike! That is a great time

ACrosby

Looks like I still need to try to keep up with you. Great race!