Circle North

Maine Coast 2015 (Read 21 times)

Fro

GREAT job out there CN! Impressive in those conditions...

L Train

Great effort all, when I saw the temp when I got up, all I could think was that I would have pulled out.

What was I chasing again?

GregM

Looks like I won the prediction pool ... by default.  Only 1 out of 4 right, but no one else hazarded a guess.  Where were the other predictions?

Congratulations to Dave and Greg for tackling this only 3 weeks after Boston.  Special congratulations to Dave with an astounding time in the heat.  Mike was faster, of course, but he's still a youngster by comparison.  Dave has set a standard that will be tough to match for any of us who are still racing after age 60.  I think he has even eclipsed the stellar accomplishment of Running Rick, who, sadly, is no longer able to run/race.

So, Dave, you need to do Chicago now and beat Rick's time there in 2009.  Wasn't he the first American in his age group (60-65) to finish?

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

"Beep, Beep!"

I would love to have gone to Chicago but I didn't make the lottery! Maybe next year!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!