Circle North

Free Grill Giveaway (Read 16 times)

When our landlords moved out they left behind a propane grill that they don't want. It's been sitting in the yard since. We don't want/need it either, we already have one. Anybody want it? Comes with a propane tank, doesn't look too beat up or anything a good cleaning wouldn't fix, absolutely free if you come take it away. I'd probably even deliver. We just want it out of the yard. It's going out on the curb with a "FREE" sign on it soon, but I'll hold off a few days in case any of you want it.

There ya have it.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Fro

Does it come with a free set of steak knives??

No knives,  but it may include complementary dirt, leaves and/or spider webs  Did I mention it's free?

L Train

This is probably something that should be considered for the apartment, since none of us are likely to be able to bring our own.

Very good point Lance. I still picture 4 treadmills in a living room and laugh.

Going...Going...

Going out to the curb on Sunday. Act now! Supplies are limited!!!

Shit.  Does it come with a kegorator?  Oh yeah, we have that covered.

This is probably something that should be considered for the apartment, since none of us are likely to be able to bring our own.

New Giveaway!!! 5 free beers!!!

Today at the grocery store I found myself innocently strolling (okay, hobbling) down the beer aisle. A product I hadn't yet tried caught my eye. Guinness Nitro IPA, with the little gimmicky widget thing inside that I guess is supposed to make it more like it would be if you had it on tap rather than from a can. Now, I've never cared for the regular Guinness, but I do enjoy a nice IPA now and again, so I took a chance. A foolish, foolish chance. IPA my ass. It just tastes like Guinness. I hate it. Tried one and didn't even come close to finishing it. Shoulda known better.

I know that some of you might not be put off by this Guinness product's Guinnessness, and I'd hate to see beer go to waste, so first one who claims them here can have the remaining 5. I'll never drink them.

Fro

I never look a gift horse in the mouth - if no one claimed them yet - count me in...

Joo got it, mang. Text me next time you're at the Y after 2.