Circle North

Boston 2014 (Read 22 times)

Pffft. You'll be there. I've already witnessed the rehabbing underway.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

gadman

Took a turn for the worst last night. Drowning my sorrows in a bag of chips and rum and coke

You have done kind of a lot the past few days. I suspect you'll be fine. And I should know, because I knew a guy who knew a guy who had this same thing once (at band camp) and he was fine. Also, I've watched lots of doctor shows. Rub some dirt on it.

gadman

Thx but you suck

My work is done here. Goodnight, and don't forget to tip your waitstaff!

MacJim

I sent my application today so the rest of you should do the same. You can still get a refund by april 1st I think so why not lock it in. There will be a lot of people trying to get on that bus so give yourselves options "ya bastards, ya pieces of shit"....Jerkey boys quote. Jimbo

MacJim

I just emailed Vicki and I found out I'm on the bus. If you sent your application in email her and see where you stand or sit. She made a reference in the email to the effect that if I couldn't make it to the bus for whatever reason to let her know as soon as possible because she already has a long wait list for seats on the bus.

I'm on the bus too. Received a confirmation yesterday.

"Beep, Beep!"

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

gadman

Run or walk, BET ON IT!!

L Train

Run or walk, BET ON IT!!

In your current state, I'm betting on roll.  You just might need help between miles 15 and 20 getting up the hills.

My salty dogs

Upon further review the ruling on the field has been over turned --  I have finally received my official entry acceptance into Boston  ---   see you all in April.

The race I ran in Sept was disqualified by BAA -- they allowed me to run another in December (with just a couple weeks notice)  but then Dallas Marathon was then canceled due to the ice storm. I was able to jump into a race here in Austin and secure a qualifying time - again.

GregM

Congrats, Salty.  Glad you're in.  Let's plan on meeting in the massage area.  Look for me in the line when you get off the table.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

My salty dogs

Yes -- very happy to be in --- but it will be me in line as you get off the table this year.  Goal has changed to go and have fun.

Congrats, Salty.  Glad you're in.  Let's plan on meeting in the massage area.  Look for me in the line when you get off the table.

Sandbaggers.