Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

Nice. I was going to say let's hook up and carpool but I think you said you are staying in Portsmouth at a friend's afterward?

I'm running market square day.

GregM

Nice. I was going to say let's hook up and carpool but I think you said you are staying in Portsmouth at a friend's afterward?

Egad, I'm running MSD 10k also, and I'd love to car pool, especially if this means I can have 3 Guinness stouts after the race.  I suppose we could also say loser drives home, but I'm doubtful that would work for me.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Good to hear you are doing MSD. I'm not sure that I will be recovered enough for an all-out effort but we'll see how I feel.  Gwen is driving us and I think we are picking up a friend in Wells on the way. You are welcome to meet us at Alfred courthouse and ride along.

And Laurie is coming too.

I'm running market square day.

MacJim

I am going to a friends after the race for a cookout and I usually stay overnight so I'm out for the carpool action.

I'm registered for Sunday

seadogsrace

What is happening on Sunday?

seadogsrace

Scorps is going <20 at Hadlock field !

Oh ya of course. Tear it up man.

Doug - Are you going?  My goal is to have you carry me in a baby bjorn until the 3 mile mark and then I can get out and finish the last .1 on my own.  There could be a cronut in it for you.  I'd ask Cremer but he told me he only eats omelets with 4 kinds of meat and 6 kinds of cheese, and I don't think they travel well. 

Doug - Are you going?  My goal is to have you carry me in a baby bjorn until the 3 mile mark and then I can get out and finish the last .1 on my own.  There could be a cronut in it for you.  I'd ask Cremer but he told me he only eats omelets with 4 kinds of meat and 6 kinds of cheese, and I don't think they travel well. 

Still undecided but leaning towards Bow Lake Dam 15K on Saturday.

Docs 3 miler is out.

L Train

For the record I couldn't get within a 30 second window of 20:00, but I will be at the  6th grade graduation Mass!  Yay me.

seadogsrace

Online reg. is closed, but I'm gonna go and hope race-day reg. is open. I think it should be. If not I'll just go get some donuts and heckle.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Or you could bandit this bad boy and get me to sub 20.  No pressure

Online reg. is closed, but I'm gonna go and hope race-day reg. is open. I think it should be. If not I'll just go get some donuts and heckle.

Market Square results:

egad: 40:34

Mcculough: 40:42

Laurie 43:08 (3rd AG)

Gwen: 48:36

<script id="lpjs_csid" defer="defer"></script>