Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

I am

A) Very happy that I'm not running up that damn stupid mountain tomorrow and

B) Very happy for Noel that she finally gets to.

You people have fun with that, good luck to all!

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

"Beep, Beep!"

Mount Washington Auto Road Race

Dave

Michelle

Janice

Laurie

Michelle

Noel

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Good luck and have fun! Great post-race WC party there.

Mount Washington Auto Road Race

Dave

Michelle

Janice

Laurie

Michelle

Noel

L Train

Does Michelle have to run back down in order to do it twice or does she get a ride?

+1.  Be safe

I am

A) Very happy that I'm not running up that damn stupid mountain tomorrow and

B) Very happy for Noel that she finally gets to.

You people have fun with that, good luck to all!

"Beep, Beep!"

photo image_zps4b3a6cac.jpg

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

TD, that's a BIG PR! Nice work sir, nice work indeed. Looking forward to hearing all the stories.

MTA: This one, for instance, seems interesting...

290 Michelle Sherman          F4549   7/51   1:42:54 13:33   W40 48 F Springvale      ME WCRC                     
                  291 David Theoharides         M6064  10/60   1:42:54 13:33   317 60 M Sanford         ME WCRC

"Beep, Beep!"

Sometime I will tell you the story, though Michelle will deny it!

We crossed the finish line together!

Awesome job!!!

Sometime I will tell you the story, though Michelle will deny it!

We crossed the finish line together!

"Beep, Beep!"

The truth be known... Photo finish!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

L Train

Ha.  Looks to me that they got that placement wrong.

gadman

Way to go old timer,show no mercy!

The truth be known... Photo finish!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

7  1/2  Eric Gadbois             71 37 M Sanford           ME   19:10   6:10 
                               8  1/10 Gregg McCullough         14 51 M Sanford           ME   19:35   6:19 
                              10  1/10 Gregory Cremer          148 47 M Sanford           ME   19:48   6:23 
                              12  1/8  Mike Leigh              137 43 M Springvale        ME   19:56   6:25 
                              13  2/10 Lance Hoenig            105 45 M Springvale        ME   20:00   6:27 
                              14  2/5  Alicia Crosby           160 29 F Alfred            ME   20:02   6:27 
                              24  4/10 Paul Toth               129 48 M Sanford           ME   22:05   7:07 
                              27  1/8  Robin Cucinotta         156 43 F North Berwick     ME   22:40   7:18 
                            32 1/7 Heidi Brennan 125 34 F Sanford ME 23:27 7:33 33 2/6 Michelle Sherman 163 48 F Springvale ME 23:36 7:36
                            Nice Job to you all!... Sorry to have missed it and the after party as well.

Eric, you couldn't find 10 lousy seconds...
                            and if you couldn't, maybe you could have given Lance just one.

What was I chasing again?

Old Port Half

139    ROBERT KABERLE                    SANFORD  ME          2632    44   M      10 40-44             1:33:09.5      7:06/M

141    DAVID THEOHARIDES                 SANFORD  ME           397    60   M       1 60-64             1:33:12.1      7:07/M

Rob gained 2.6 seconds on TD by taking half as many strides!

L Train

Wow there's a story there.  And, someone finished between them.

Dave will probably photoshop something again that shows him in front.